Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Threads You Never Look At

2»

Comments

• Stig said:

Summer Transfer Rumours for me. 989 posts since I last looked. I don't want to keep suffering the disappointment of not signing 3rd rate journeymen I've never heard of.

:lol:
  • I rarely look at the Rachel Riley thread.

Because it's rarely updated :disappointed:
  • The ones that try and lead you down the garden path. E.g. 'Wenger Leaves.......' Just unnecessary attention seeking!! :smile:
  • seth plum said:

Huskaris said:

The politics threads. The same 6 or 7 making the same points and just reaffirming each others beliefs and tag teaming anyone who disagrees. I think some of them must have close to a million likes...

Also stay away from all the transfer and takeover threads most of the time as it's often the same people going on about how they're "in the know" but can't tell you what they know or who told them.

I thought I would test this theory and opened two pages on the General Election thread at random and counted 36 different posters.
    Oh to clarify I wasn't claiming there were only 6 or 7 posters, just criticising 6 or 7 posters in particular that make the thread insufferable.
  • Huskaris said:

seth plum said:

Huskaris said:

The politics threads. The same 6 or 7 making the same points and just reaffirming each others beliefs and tag teaming anyone who disagrees. I think some of them must have close to a million likes...

Also stay away from all the transfer and takeover threads most of the time as it's often the same people going on about how they're "in the know" but can't tell you what they know or who told them.

I thought I would test this theory and opened two pages on the General Election thread at random and counted 36 different posters.
    Oh to clarify I wasn't claiming there were only 6 or 7 posters, just criticising 6 or 7 posters in particular that make the thread insufferable.
    Name and shame. I can take it.
  • With no hint of irony, the Threads You Never Look At thread is the only thread on the opening page I've no outstanding posts to read on
  • The f1 thread. I have no interest in it so I don't comment on it. Leave it to the people with an interest in it.

I stay away from any political threads too