Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life charity games (22nd May 2007) - The Official Match Highlights thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yet another reason to be utterly pissed off I missed it!!
  • Options
    Sory dan!
    didnt mean to rub salt in the wounds
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I remember that!! He was soaked!!

i dont think he even realised until someone pointed it out to him!
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]cool. Look forward to seein them. I remember you taking one large one of us at the bar so look forward to seeing that.

thats a good un that as far as i can see in the little digi camera preview, its got you lot with Martin Simons (top man he is) and David White too.

are you inferring that David isnt a top man either? he reads this site you know... brilliant!

no way B, David was a top fellow also, sorry David dood!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I remember that!! He was soaked!!

i dont think he even realised until someone pointed it out to him!

its true, i didnt even clock, it was thick shirt, or i am just thick, one of the two!!

I no why i was so sozzled so quick, i didnt eat nothing since my chicken and rice at 2 pm! When the game was over i wasnt hungery as i felt a bit pat and mick, and when i was hungery all the spread was gone! Then i forgot and got pizzed more!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]Sory dan!
    didnt mean to rub salt in the wounds

No worries mate. My own stupid fault for being too committed to my job and not being able to get a sitter for the littl'un!!
  • Options
    The highlight was definately seeing Lats go to take a goal kick, stepping back and falling over his own feet flat on his arse!