Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Hillsy/GHE/Spud/Chopper

did you get the 4 goals required last night then lads ?

Comments

• Options
    We won 4-1 mate. Gutted. My first relegation as a manager.
  • Options
    Unlucky. When did you concede? Commiserations.
  • Options
    We went 1-0 down, then 4-1 up with 5 mins left. the lads gave me their all, I could not have asked for more. I'm really tired now having played 2x 60 min games on sunday, 60 mins at the home of Football Tuesday and 90min last night.
  • Options
    unlucky mate, I bet the last 5 mins was real route one stuff...
  • Options
    Unlucky fellas,

I'm sure you will romp the league next year!

Mx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]unlucky mate, I bet the last 5 mins was real route one stuff...

It was real Don's style cup stuff. I had a header cleared off the line....which was defo going in until the defender headed it onto the bar.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Unlucky fellas,

Mx

Thanks Maria. Your other half will be playing for me next year....I hope. Along with Eltham Addick and Howitzer....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]

Mx

Thanks Maria. Your other half will be playing for me next year....I hope. Along with Eltham Addick and Howitzer....

LOL - I don't have an "otherhalf" Lee is my Brother!!

xx
  • Options
    unlucky lads.

your lot get through about 60 players a season !!

you're gonna have to chuck a few my way as we desperately need some fresh blood
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]

Mx

xx

OOPPSS........Yes your bro, that's him. Sorry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]unlucky lads.

your lot get through about 60 players a season !!

you're gonna have to chuck a few my way as we desperately need some fresh blood

Only used 17 this year mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]

Mx

xx

OOPPSS........Yes your bro, that's him. Sorry.

That's ok - a lot of people make that mistake - mainly cause I'm fair and he's dark - KB's Little Sis also thought the same.

He hasn't stopped talking about the day and his Penalty - I'm sure he will be in touch about meeting up with you......
  • Options
    Hillsy forgot to mention the 32 man fight that erupted with 5 mins to go, every player plus loads of supporters!!! when the ref finaly restarted he allowed 1 second, yes 1 SECOND!!!!!! and then blew for full time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Hillsy forgot to mention the 32 man fight that erupted with 5 mins to go, every player plus loads of supporters!!! when the ref finaly restarted he allowed 1 second, yes 1 SECOND!!!!!! and then blew for full time

Do you blame him?!!!!
  • Options
    watch out lads, the ref's union are about !! :-)
  • Options
    I'm too gutted to talk about it!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]watch out lads, the ref's union are about !! :-)

LOL
  • Options
    When pre season training lads?
  • Options
    Probably the mid of July...I'll post on here so all can come and have a trial if they are interested in playing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]When pre season training lads?

Tapped up Carlsberg? AFKA was using the match as a scouting mission you know... !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]When pre season training lads?[/quote]

Tapped up Carlsberg? AFKA was using the match as a scouting mission you know... ![/quote]

We was tapping up everone matey!!! As Hillsy has said all are welcome for pre season, Even AFKA !!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]We was tapping up everone matey!!!

I feel left out :0( He was my midfield partner as well, barsteward!
  • Options
    Don't worry Sco, i've got you penciled in for Gerry's position... :-)
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Don't worry Sco, i've got you penciled in for Gerry's position... :-)

I'll work harder on my mincing then. (this should be a test of whether he reads the site or not!)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Don't worry Sco, i've got you penciled in for Gerry's position... :-)[/quote]

Where was Gerry on the big day?

I feel left out :0( He was my midfield partner as well, barsteward![/quote]

We probably just missed you at the bar mate!! come along in July for a siogning on fee of a travel set!
  • Options
    He was working up in Birmingham on a trade show.

He gets married tomorrow, the fool :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]come along in July for a siogning on fee of a travel set

Are you a modern team then? I assume the travel set is made up of moisturizer, nail balm, a hairdryer and fake tan.
  • Options
    Are you a modern team then?

Modern in an old fashioned way!!!!