Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weegie Addick

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
It was great to meet you on Tuesday!

How's your ankle??

Hopefully next time we do something like this we can persuade more of the girls to join in.

Mx

Comments

• Options
    I got on here too late to join in all the fun, but I'll come to the next one :)
  • Options
    Hi Maria
    It was great to meet you too - well done for volunteering and seeing it through!!
    Ankle is stiff and sore in the mornings, and I'm still hobbling, but I'm sure a week of rest and sun next week will cure that.
    If there's another one, we'll rally the girls between us, and see if we can even get a wee match of our own? Mind you, I'm not sure there are 25-30 girls on this board?! Will count you in, Charlton Chick.
    Hx
  • Options
    5 aside on half the pitch? i may get involved

fair play to you 2 taking part on tuesday, much braver than me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]5 aside on half the pitch? i may get involved

Suzi - not sure if it was bravery or stupidity! ;-)

But hey - now I look back and am glad I was part of such a great day...

Mx
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]5 aside on half the pitch? i may get involved

Five a side might be a good thought - if it's a couple of years away, I might be too old by then, though!!

You played your part as a supporter and helper, Suzi - sorry we didn't get to meet properly - will save that for next time!!