Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Upbeats defend their title today (ed. Champions again!)

Comments

• Options
    Well done both teams.
  • Options

Brilliant, well done lads!!

stonemuse said:

Just superb. So proud they are connected to our club.

Fantastic achievement by both teams. A credit to Charlton.

As above.
    Well done boys.
  • Options
    Well done both teams.
  • Options
    Makes the stroll through South London well worth it. Well done to the UPBEATS.
  • Options
    Invincibles.
  • Options
    Crongatulations to everyone involved with the Upbeats
  • Options
    Just home to see this. Congratulations to the Upbeats.
  • Options
    Champions every one of them !!!!
  • Options
    Well done all Upbeats, you've made us all proud.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done to the Upbeats.
  • Options
    Wonderful stuff! Well done Upbeats Addicks and also well done to the Valiants who did brilliantly to get to the semi final.
  • Options
    Championis! Well done lads
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Just caught up with this! Fantastic performance from both teams and congratulations to the Upbeat Addicks. As has been said, they are the best thing about supporting Charlton at the moment. Well done lads!
  • Options
    Brilliant lads! Hope you all enjoyed your tournament and wish you all well in future competitions.
    You are great competitors and a credit to the club.
  • Options
    Superb! The upbeats walk was a real highlight of my trip, and its lovely to of contributed a small part of something that's good and decent. Congratulations to you all!
  • Options
    Terrific stuff! Charlton teams to be proud of!
  • Options
    Great stuff boys,both Valiants & the Champions The Upbeats...truly an inspiration & a Big part of what our Charlton Athletic is all about...!!!

Well done also to the management & staff & everybody else involved with both teams...Top peeps...
  • Options
    How were we allowed to have two teams?
    Is our programme so much bigger than others?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

How were we allowed to have two teams?
    Is our programme so much bigger than others?

Looks like it. Ours must be the most popular and successful DS team in the country.

• Options
    All been said, but congrats to both teams, as well as everyone involved with them.
  • Options
    Well done lads, great credit to all involved
  • Options
    Well done, great achievement again, where was the tournament played?
  • Options
    I have to finally admit to everyone on here that Charlton Athletic are not my first team. Upbeats till I die!

A credit to the club and more importantly to themselves.
  • Options
    Heart warming stuff.........huge credit to all concerned and hugs all round!
    All Addicks(certainly all the ones I know anyway),are bursting with pride today.
  • Options
    Well done to all who participated and also to the people who help with getting the teams organised etc. Shame the club do not give this the publicity it deserves..........no mention on the OS at all so far, so thanks also to Curb_It for all the updates.
  • Options
    sarge1g said:

Well done to all who participated and also to the people who help with getting the teams organised etc. Shame the club do not give this the publicity it deserves..........no mention on the OS at all so far, so thanks also to Curb_It for all the updates.

We covered it on Twitter yesterday and there will be a story on the OS once we've had the chance to write it.
    We're very proud of the Upbeats and think it's fair to say we give them all the publicity they deserve. Which is a lot!
  • Options
    Superb footballing from both teams!
  • Options
    Love the Upbeats. Well done all!