Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valiant House

This is the large building overlooking the Jimmy Seed stand. Has anybody lived there/currently living there from here at all?

Comments

• Options
    I believe @Curb_It had/has a flat there.
  • Options
    No, I didn't Ray, Valiant House is the in Valley Grove, virtualy next to the Club. I had a flat on Lansdowne Lane but it wasn't in the block (Valleyside) there either.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

No, I didn't Ray, Valiant House is the in Valley Grove, virtualy next to the Club. I had a flat on Lansdowne Lane but it wasn't in the block (Valleyside) there either.

apology's to all. :(
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    cafctom said:

This is the large building overlooking the Jimmy Seed stand. Has anybody lived there/currently living there from here at all?

I think GlassHalfFull may live there.
  • Options

cafctom said:

Will take the liberty of replying. GHF lived in Lansdowne Lane, has moved now.
  • Options

cafctom said:

Will take the liberty of replying. GHF lived in Lansdowne Lane, has moved now.
    Thanks for correcting me.
  • Options
    Thanks all. I'm actually in the middle of buying a flat in Valiant House which is why I was looking to see if anyone else had their own experiences of it.

I've heard a couple of unsavoury things but nothing that would put me off too much at this stage.

Will have a spare bedroom in there of decent size so when it's all good to go I'll be looking to rent that out. Will of course provide a special rate for a Charlton fan who wants to live next to the stadium. The kitchen overlooks the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:

cafctom said:

Thanks all. I'm actually in the middle of buying a flat in Valiant House which is why I was looking to see if anyone else had their own experiences of it.

I've heard a couple of unsavoury things but nothing that would put me off too much at this stage.

Will have a spare bedroom in there of decent size so when it's all good to go I'll be looking to rent that out. Will of course provide a special rate for a Charlton fan who wants to live next to the stadium. The kitchen overlooks the pitch.

Bad luck mate. Couldnt you have paid the extra and got one that doesn't face the pitch?
    Might be handy for protest days though - hang a massive banner out the kitchen window :smiley:
    Or just have a permanent banner until they fuck off
  • Options
    The only unsavoury incident I can remember was when that dear poor lady was murdered there a few years ago.

Changed your mind on Shooters Hill then.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

The only unsavoury incident I can remember was when that dear poor lady was murdered there a few years ago.

Changed your mind on Shooters Hill then.

The survey came back with a lot of issues on that one unfortunately.
  • Options
    Also, turns out the flats are too small to comfortably care for your pet horses. You'll end up having to dump them somewhere
  • Options
    Shooters Hill is not that well placed with regard to stations.
    Well not compared with other districts anyway.
  • Options

Also, turns out the flats are too small to comfortably care for your pet horses. You'll end up having to dump them somewhere

No, the flats are ok, it's just that the lifts are too small.