Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Real, surreal or just plain nuts?

As an engineering student Roland Duchatelet founded a ballet club at his University because he believed that ballet was a sport.

Comments

• Options
    DRAddick said:

There's a popular thread on here full of people who think Horse racing is a sport so he's not alone in thinking stupid things like that.

Ha Ha couldn't agree more, I can't believe how long that thread seems to stay in the charts!
  • Options
    Snooker and darts also spring to mind.
  • Options
    Dry roasted for me.
  • Options
    edited June 2017

• Options
    DRAddick said:

There's a popular thread on here full of people who think Horse racing is a sport so he's not alone in thinking stupid things like that.

And Cricket...
  • Options
    Golf. Hacking around in the woods looking for small white balls.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

DRAddick said:

And Cricket...
    Cricket is the sport of God's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

dizzee said:

DRAddick said:

And Cricket...
    Cricket is the sport of God's
    Closely followed by Horse racing.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

DRAddick said:

And Cricket...
    Flagged for that! Not an acceptable opinion!
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Snooker and darts also spring to mind.

And boxing. 2 men hitting each other trying to inflict pain and damage and even occasionally kill the other person! Sport? What in the 21st century..
    Crash helmet on...
  • Options

Golf. Hacking around in the woods looking for small white balls.

You leave my small white balls out of this, it was wearing those tight tights when I used to do that wonderful sport of ballet as a nipper that caused it
  • Options
    Roland isn't all that bad at dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq7DGvfnr3U
  • Options

As an engineering student Roland Duchatelet founded a ballet club at his University because he believed that ballet was a sport.

It is, in fact, true. Roland did this after watching a tu-tu draw.

It's ok, I've already got my coat.
  • Options
    Hunting, fishing and shooting are sport.

Everything else are games
  • Options

Hunting, fishing and shooting are sport.

Everything else are games

What about game hunting?