Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Duchatelet on Belgian TV again - 'Charlton fans are idiots' and 'its the supporters fault'

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    What an absolute pillock. Bugger off you idiot.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Well said Henry. Yes, we are so well set up for glory it is incredible. A bit of wee came out from just typing that, it is so exciting. Opps! posted on wrong forum!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Monkey business.

That's the theme for the next protest taken care of.

Stand by for Katrien repeating her accusation of racism... :wink:
  • Options
    Scoham said:

After all the success he has brought to the club and the amount he has invested some fans still complain about M. Duchatelet.

Let's focus on the future rather going on about the few mistakes, made by coaches he sacked not M. Duchatelet, such as Sarr, Cebellos and Teixeria which are all in the past anyway.

We have no bank debt which has to be good news and an exciting young British manager (what the moaners asked for) and he is building an exciting squad so we can challenge for the top six in league 1. What more do people expect?

Let's get behind the team and manager and see where we are in August.

Can tell you're being sarcastic. A genuine apologist or CARD hater would end it with "COYRNBAW".
    Like you did, you apologist/CARD hater????
  • Options
    Hard to put into words my dislike of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hard to put into words my dislike of him.

Just post a dot. We'll know what it means.
  • Options
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Monkey business.

That's the theme for the next protest taken care of.

What could possibly go wrong?
  • Options
    If the choice came between STVV and Charlton. STVV would win hands down. Support of local council, and it is his project with shops and a club that is a bird in a cage, where he owns the stadium. STVV supporters wanting him gone not a large amount. Duchatelet is not supported on the whole at Charlton with a large opposition from within the support that has not walked away and those that are waiting for him to be gone before renewing season tickets.

Totally unbelieveable comments. Duchatelet wants to sell Charlton. He despises & dismisses the Charlton support.
  • Options
    I couldn't give a toss what the owner thinks of me or any other supporter. I am so far removed from his strange vision it ain't worth worrying about any more.
  • Options

Good luck polishing this turd, Mr Rubashow.

He won't need to, it will be ignored as always.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    My Tourettes gets worse everytime he is quoted on here!

How did we find ourselves in this morass? Beggars belief, we've had shit owners before but this lot are different gravy.

I understand and take into account that a lot of the nuance may be lost in translation and culture. However this cheese eating surrender monkey makes my blood itch.

Charlton Athletic a various points in my life has been a mainstay, a handy life raft to cling to in rough seas. He and his willing gang of lickspittles and fucktards will be the end of us!

Then it will be back to all the tragedy that haunts this planet... nothing else.
  • Options
    The Belgians are ignorant, clueless cocks.

Absolutely mindblowing what s*** they come out with.

Apologies to EssexAl.
  • Options
    Is there a transcript of this in English?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stig said:

Is there a transcript of this in English?

I think LewisCoaches will help there, dutch based.
  • Options
    I think he has a few screws missing, unfortunately for us.
  • Options
    I wasn't goint to buy a season ticket but I was wavering around trying to get to more games next season. I can't lie - I miss it. Then this idiot opens his mouth and I think - you can't go at all next season can you? And I won't be until he goes. This is a step up from last season where I did attend a fair number of games.
  • Options
    I've said it before, IMHO this man is not stupid or senile. He is simply one nasty and vindictive character. His latest tirade just goes further to show this? In a strange sort of way, I actually feel sorry for him.
  • Options

I've said it before, IMHO this man is not stupid or senile. He is simply one nasty and vindictive character. His latest tirade just goes further to show this? In a strange sort of way, I actually feel sorry for him.

Adding to this, I've always believed he is a social misfit who, in his older years, has tried to remain in with the young crowd - so, in buying a football club with his spare change and installing a dance floor is his way of trying to attract 'friends' and be able to have some sort of social life. This is further explained by his recent comment when he prefers dancing to football, and also when he continues to employ the likes of Driesen and Meire.