Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Matchday Prices Confirmed

2»

Comments

• clb74 said:

Stig said:

Stig said:

It's the third division. No-one goes because of the opposition at this level unless it's a team they've never seen before. There will be no sell-out crowds and precious little interest. Banding the ticket prices at this level is ridiculous.

The prices could possibly have been set lower if there were more attendees.
    Then again, if we had less people attending there'd have been more pressure for the regime to sell and we might not be in this mess.
    Then again we could have 2000 going to home games like Blackpool and oyston still not gone.
    I know a lot will disagree with me, but I'd rather have been an attending but protesting Leeds fan than a non attending protesting Blackpool fan.

It makes you despair looking at Bloomfield Road & The Valley isn't a whole lot better.
  • Kap10 said:

DA9 said:

I would imagine Pompey is a gold game, the other..... Blackburn?

What is the point of gold games when you can't even half fill the ground!
    to charge away supporters more? the extra received from them will more than compensate from those not willing to pay the extra £3.
  • Good of the clooob to stick to affordable pricing, all they need to now is run the club properly, get us out of this league and sell up. Pie in the sky.
  • They could make it free and the ground would be half full if they're lucky