Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

London Stadium.

I cycle past it every work day and today on the way home the paths are awash with plump middle aged women dressed particularly badly. And moaning at cyclists using the cyclepath and shared path.
Robbie Williams groupies don't seem anything to write home about.

Comments

• iainment said:

I cycle past it every work day and today on the way home the paths are awash with plump middle aged women dressed particularly badly. And moaning at cyclists using the cyclepath and shared path.

Wrong forum. Ask Esther
  • iainment said:

Having worked in Stratford I can guarantee that this is nothing to do with the Robbie Williams concert and is entirely the norm over there!!
  • edited June 2017
    Went up to Edinburgh on the Friday before the Scotland/England match. The train was full of middle aged women going to see Robbie play at Murrayfield.

He is literally a god to some of the people I spoke to.
  • I saw Guns N Roses there last week. Lots of topless sweaty men
  • cafctom said:

I saw Guns N Roses there last week. Lots of topless sweaty men

I have class I kept my moobs housed, definitely sweaty though.
  • This is for the Crumpet thread.
  • Not really.
  • Seem to be haunted by them. On Wednesday I was down in Wales and the station was full of them going off to Cardiff. Tonight Stratford and Ebbsfleet were full of them. Pity he's shit ;-)