Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy is still hungry

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
according to SSN

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=468310&CPID=8&clid=33&lid=&title=Jimmy+still+hungry

Comments

• Options
    notice how he said the decision has to be right for Jimmy Floyd Hassilbank = only wants the money and wont think about other people..
  • Options
    should have 'gone large' for an extra 30p.
  • Options
    ...... for deep fried Mars bars fat lazy c***.
  • Options
    I just can't wait to see who is stupid enough to sign him and convince themselves, just like we did, that "He'll be good for at least 10-12 goals this season!"
  • Options
    i still feel he should of featuerd in the last couple of games instead of Marcus. Of course not the player he was, but i still would of had money on him coming up with a vital goal before Marcus
  • Options
    Maybe, maybe not. That's basically like deciding whether or not you'd like to root Dot Cotton or Fat Pat Butcher, both choices are horrific.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]I just can't wait to see who is stupid enough to sign him and convince themselves, just like we did, that "He'll be good for at least 10-12 goals this season!"

Bryan Robson.
  • Options
    Hes hungry for another massive payday..
    He just wants to keep racking in 20K per week for hanging around a stadium..
  • Options
    If he's still hungry...just give him a few more pies.

I can't see another Premiership manager giving him a contract. It shows how desperate he/his agent is to find a new club if they have to resort to these kind of media appeals.