Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

28th June Social drink - vote on location

2»

Comments

• Options
    i never go up town as its always a train journey, and it dont help that i have never ever worked up town so never get the train anywhere ever!

And the fact i work in greenwich means that anyone else going will already be up there so i will have to meet them at london bridge, which is the station i couldnt find the exit for! nightmare![/quote]

Right - how are you with DLR - you could get that to Canary Wharf and meet me......

x
  • Options
    Ooooh, i can do tubes from north greenwich, as i am by the blackwall tunnel as opposed to greenwich village (well by the cutty sark) i could get to canary wolf on my own for defo, i know cos sometimes i go up there to Gaucho grill!

thats sounds a done deal to me, what do you reckon?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Ooooh, i can do tubes from north greenwich, as i am by the blackwall tunnel as opposed to greenwich village (well by the cutty sark) i could get to canary wolf on my own for defo, i know cos sometimes i go up there to Gaucho grill!

thats sounds a done deal to me, what do you reckon?

Sounds good to me!
  • Options
    ollie> you could also get jubilee line to london bridge, take the "borough" exit and you're there. the pub is across the main road. just a thought!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]ollie> you could also get jubilee line to london bridge, take the "borough" exit and you're there. the pub is across the main road. just a thought!

thanks suz, but i cant get out of london bridge station, it is like a maze! thats my problem see, london bridge is the bain of my life!!
  • Options
    but the tube is seperate to the confusing train bit with flashy numbers. literally get off tube, there is a big sign for borough exit. get out there. no need to go near trains or flashy number things.
  • Options
    Shall I print off some signs with big arrows and "Ollie, ths way!" written on them and post them on the route!
  • Options
    its real difficult tho suz, i dont trust muppet london bridge!

that would be great sco, and funny! lol