Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon 2017

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:

Murray wins first set tie break

It's all gone Paire shaped for the Frenchman after he was a break up in the 1st set
    There should be a 'sigh' button :wink:
    Well someone had to say it :smile:
  • Options
    Halep wins, Konta's next opponent.
  • Options
    Murray two sets up
  • Options
    Rafa 5-2 down in the first set Vs Muller
  • Options
    Some Lama on Capital Radio this morning provided a "Yes" (one nod) | "No" (two nods) type answer to Wimbledon questions today.

Questions asked were...
    - Will it go to a tie Break (One nod)
    - Will Murray win in Straight Sets (One nod)

Yeah I know... Was sitting in the car listening myself thinking... What a load of crap!!
  • Options

Good, keep it up Muller
  • Options

Muller wins the first set...

Is the first one that Rafa has dropped since the Australian Open Final (10-matches | 28-sets ago)
  • Options

Muller wins the first set...

Is the first one that Rafa has dropped since the Australian Open Final (10-matches | 28-sets ago)
    That's some record.

I was one of those who thought he might struggle to get back to where he was before his injury problems, shows how little i know!!!!
  • Options
    Without ever looking completely dominant, Murray wins in straight sets
  • Options
    Nadal is in big trouble here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nadal 2 sets down now
  • Options
    Rafa takes the 3rd set, now trails 2-1, he looked really good in that set
  • Options

Rafa takes the 3rd set, now trails 2-1, he looked really good in that set

And the 4th. It's all gone sour for Muller
  • Options
    You have to fancy Nadal to come back to win from here, but the way Federer is playing I can't see anyone beating him. Women's side is wide open, I'd probably go with Muguruza if pushed but any of the last 8 could win it, including Konta.
  • Options
    It's between Muguruza, Vandeweghe and Konta on the exchanges now. Assuming that Muguruza has done her chances the world of good by beating Kerber.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

You have to fancy Nadal to come back to win from here, but the way Federer is playing I can't see anyone beating him. Women's side is wide open, I'd probably go with Muguruza if pushed but any of the last 8 could win it, including Konta.

Not good for Djokovic, as he still hasn't started yet! I bet he wasn't expecting the Nadal match to go to 5 sets
  • Options

It's between Muguruza, Vandeweghe and Konta on the exchanges now. Assuming that Muguruza has done her chances the world of good by beating Kerber.

You can't discount Venus, with all her experience, and a really easy win today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think the only one who is unlikely is Rybarikova. Other than that it's pretty much impossible to call.
  • Options
    I want Muller to win this but don't want it to end! Fantastic match.
  • Options
    Talal said:

I want Muller to win this but don't want it to end! Fantastic match.

Epic 5th set!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Been cracking match and really don't mind who wins - usually all for a Rafa loss but him and Fed this year have really made me appreciate having them back to their best on the tour.
  • Options
    Defo hope Miller wins. Easier tournament to win for Fed or Murray.
  • Options
    When is Novak getting on court then?
  • Options

When is Novak getting on court then?

They could have moved him to centre, as they finished early...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Gotta hand it to Muller, the composure he's shown in this final set has been superb.
  • Options
    Muller does it, well deserved.
  • Options
    This is mental!