Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katy's birthday

Just for anyone who doesn't have it in the diary it's Katrien's birthday on Friday, July 7th

She will be 34.

Shall we get her something nice

Or just a CARD?

Comments

• Give us all a present and leave our club.
  • She's too quiet..
  • She's been silenced cos she is shit at her job

I think that's true and the appointment of a perceived fans favourite has been done in a clumsy attempt to appease the great unwashed of se7.

What has stopped her in the past? Nothing has changed.
  • Showing my age but her P45 would be a lovely gift. For us.
  • She is lucky her birthday doesn't fall during teh season, would have been an opportunity to do something.
  • cabbles said:

Just for anyone who doesn't have it in the diary it's Katrien's birthday on Friday, July 7th

She will be 34.

Shall we get her something nice

Or just a CARD?

I'm bursting out of a cake in crossbars

Think under siege with Steven Segal and Ericka Elenak but more a poor man's hybrid of Danny Dyer and Terry Christian (just two people I've been told who I look like)

Anyway, she'll love it

• Sponsored links:

• I'd like to wish her a long and happy career - just somewhere else, somewhere she could be even half decent at the job and where her arrogance and pig-headedness might be useful.
  • Davo55 said:

I'd like to wish her a long and happy career - just somewhere else, somewhere she could be even half decent at the job and where her arrogance and pig-headedness might be useful.

Politician?
  • Davo55 said:

I'd like to wish her a long and happy career - just somewhere else, somewhere she could be even half decent at the job and where her arrogance and pig-headedness might be useful.

Politician?
    Why not?

Sounds ideally suited to replace Theresa May.

And Brexit negotiations would be a doddle for Katrien.

• Fear the jealous rage of @cabbles if any of you lot get her a gift. She's his woman and doesn't like other geezers sniffing about.
  • Make sure it's a chocolate cake, to keep the black and white theme going!
  • I wouldn't piss on the candles on her cake to put them out.
  • How about a pet?

There's a badger down the lane by where I live, it's been dead about a week, so it's low maintenance.

• A squirrel might be more appropriate. Or a snake to match her personality.
  • Sponsored links:

• send her a whole load of birthday cards with 'happy birthday' crossed out and 'sorry you're leaving' written instead.
  • But.........would ya?
  • You lot are going to get a visit from plod.
  • You lot are going to get a visit from plod.

Wanted to lol this but it's too true to laugh about.
  • Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Now fuck off!

Have to say I think this pretty below the belt - but if it pleases you then so be it!
  • Happy Birthday Katrina...love you xxx
  • the bumps .. and one for luck
  • But.........would ya?

To see what a girl would look like in later years you have to look at the mother.
  • Happy Bday