Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

reading plan to add another 14k to their capacity

clearly only somebody who has never had to get away from their ground after a match would think it was a good idea...it took ages queuing for the bus back back to the station after we played there and the traffic was backed up all over...

nullclearly only somebody who has never had to get away from their ground after a match would think it was a good idea...

reading expansion plans from the bbcclearly only somebody who has never had to get away from their ground after a match would think it was a good idea...

nullclearly only somebody who has never had to get away from their ground after a match would think it was a good idea...

Comments

• Options
    clearly only somebody who has never had to get away from their ground after a match would think it was a good idea...
  • Options
    run that by us again...
  • Options
    i like their thinking.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]clearly only somebody who has never had to get away from their ground after a match would think it was a good idea...

i thought i'd try out that insert link option...obviously wasn't a good idea either...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]clearly only somebody who has never had to get away from their ground after a match would think it was a good idea...

i thought i'd try out that insert link option...obviously wasn't a good idea either...

clearly only somebody who has never tried the insert link option would think it was a good idea...
  • Options
    madness.
    has anyone tried to get away from their ground after a game?
  • Options
    have you ever been there ltgtr ?

hope you missed it, because it was a nightmare getting away
  • Options
    when i went there with ketts last year, it took ages for us to get a bus, then ages to get away, t'was a mare i tells ya ltgtr
  • Options
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but can anyone tell me what it's like trying to get away from Readings ground ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]have you ever been there ltgtr ?

hope you missed it, because it was a nightmare getting away

?
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]it took ages queuing for the bus back back to the station after we played there and the traffic was backed up all over...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if you quote or post a link before you type your comment, it won't repeat it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]if you quote or post a link before you type your comment, it won't repeat it.

thanks