Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Overrated players team of the year

MCSMCS
edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Kirkland - Awful awful awful

L.Young - Overrated! oh yeah
Primus - rubbish, campbell made him look reasonable!
Wes Brown - Funny looking!
Konch - Awful awful awful Awful awful awful

Kewell - Awful awful awfulAwful awful awful crap
Lampard - overrated ohh yeah and he is fat!
sisoko - stupid first name, momo, what a ponce! (was struggleing for centre mids!)
Giggs - hate him, he is crap, never seen him play well and eyes to close together! Was english then turn welsh, yes welsh!

Martins - Crapola
ameobi! - oh god!

And that awful turd shevshencko on the bench! what a turnip!

Anyway thats my overrated team of the year, whilst i am waiting here to be shot down by giggs lovers, its just my opinion!

Discuss innit!

Comments

• Options
    Shevchenko must be in there somewhere?
  • Options
    very harsh on Martins!
  • Options
    already edited in my friend!
  • Options
    Giggs has been great this season, he just had a bad cup final. Martins has also had a very successful first year.

You certainly can't get more over rated than Shevchenko, and i don't think Kevin Nolan lived up to the last couple of seasons.
  • Options
    Harsh on Luke Ollie. Glen Johnson is more overrated than him.

Centre mid one Danny Murphy might qualify. I would also have said Jenas but he actually produced the goods towards the end of the season.

I would also swap one set of dreadlocks for another and replace Linvoy with Anton Ferdinand.

I also reckon there is a case for Fat Jimmy or Marcus up front instead of Martins.

I would also swap that little s*** Pennant for Giggs.
  • Options
    Giggs is the most overrated player there has ever been, fact! Crap player, crap looking and just plain crap, crap goal in that crap game v arsenal that everyone bangs on about, lucky crappy goal that wasnt as good as people made out = overrated!

Fair play on nolan, he is overrated too! lol
  • Options
    Good shout on Shevchenko!!
  • Options
    bugger orf len, giggs is the reason started this thread lol, and did you see how good pennant was in the last few games for the chicken mourners, looking a quality little player!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]bugger orf len, giggs is the reason started this thread lol, and did you see how good pennant was in the last few games for the chicken mourners, looking a quality little player!

I hate Pennant like you hate Giggs:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]bugger orf len, giggs is the reason started this thread lol, and did you see how good pennant was in the last few games for the chicken mourners, looking a quality little player!

I hate Pennant like you hate Giggs:-)

oh gothcha, ok Len i hear that, i'll put the toe rag in right away! not for giggs tho! lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Giggs is the most overrated player there has ever been, fact! Crap player, crap looking and just plain crap, crap goal in that crap game v arsenal that everyone bangs on about, lucky crappy goal that wasnt as good as people made out = overrated!

Ha ha ha. Are you on a wind up?!

Giggs is arguably the best ever Premiership player, he has reinvigorated his career this year and is as good as anyone.

He is also the best opposition player i have ever seen play against us as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Giggs is the most overrated player there has ever been, fact! Crap player, crap looking and just plain crap, crap goal in that crap game v arsenal that everyone bangs on about, lucky crappy goal that wasnt as good as people made out = overrated!

Giggs is arguably the best ever Premiership player, he has reinvigorated his career this year and is as good as anyone.

He is also the best opposition player i have ever seen play (on more than one occasion)

oh drop it out and get a room with him, he is gash end of!

My hatred for him stems from when he was alittle mug coming through for the most annoying team at the time, when all the plastics at skool loved him, i thought he was overrated then, and think he is overrated now! No wind up dood
  • Options
    So y
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    He is also the best opposition player i have ever seen play against us as well

so you wasnt there when we got terrorised by roy keane, or that time when terry henry beat us 3-0! Never seen him have a good game, i stand by that!
  • Options
    Overrated... look no further than Gerrard. Good player yes, worthy of the praise that is showered upon him every time he touches the ball? No way. Last night every misplaced pass wasn't his fault he 'saw something was on... his team mates didn't read it' Against the mighty Andora one of the pundits described his second goal as one that only Steven Gerrard could score. Eh it's andorra for feck sake.

Stick him in an England shirt and he's ordinary. Like the new John Barnes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Overrated... look no further than Gerrard. Good player yes, worthy of the praise that is showered upon him every time he touches the ball? No way. Last night every misplaced pass wasn't his fault he 'saw something was on... his team mates didn't read it' Against the mighty Andora one of the pundits described his second goal as one that only Steven Gerrard could score. Eh it's andorra for feck sake.

Stick him in an England shirt and he's ordinary. Like the new John Barnes.

agreed. great club captain, rarely does it for england
  • Options
    Rob Green

Richards
    Gallas
    Anton Ferdinand

Pennant
    Ballack
    Zokora
    Petrov
    Huddlestone

Baptista
    Shevchenko

all had big billing, none of them have lived up to their hype on their performances this season...
  • Options
    What about Kish?

"Ducks and covers before Len starts throwing a few haymakers"
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Giggs is the most overrated player there has ever been, fact! Crap player, crap looking and just plain crap, crap goal in that crap game v arsenal that everyone bangs on about, lucky crappy goal that wasnt as good as people made out = overrated!

Fair play on nolan, he is overrated too! lol[/quote]

He is also the best opposition player i have ever seen play (on more than one occasion)[/quote]

oh drop it out and get a room with him, he is gash end of!

My hatred for him stems from when he was alittle mug coming through for the most annoying team at the time, when all the plastics at skool loved him, i thought he was overrated then, and think he is overrated now! No wind up dood[/quote]

I dont have a hatred for the bloke at all but have to agree with the beardless ginge that he is by far the most overrated player the prem has seen. Cant cross, no pace, scores "great goals" which never are. He's absolutely useless!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    Kewell - Awful awful awfulAwful awful awful crap

Anyway thats my overrated team of the year
    Discuss innit!

According to Clive Tildsley (sp?) last night, Kewell has played 45 mins of football over the last season. I'm assuming you thought that 45 mins was poor?
  • Options
    jesus ollie,
    go back a couple of years, we are gonna sign a flying winger. giggs or our denise????
    mmmmmmmmm toughie.

now get off those fags.