Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

bent on official site and the use of 'we'

Comments

• Options
    call me a sucker but i still think there is a higher percentage chance of bent being in a Charlton shirt on August 11th than the figure of any other club
  • Options
    you sucker!
  • Options
    and what's this with a charlton player opening a new sports facility in gillingham ?...cue letter to the editor from their chairman...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]and what's this with a charlton player opening a new sports facility in gillingham ?...cue letter to the editor from their chairman...

Fat Jimmy Stannard wasn't available so Benty stood in:-)
  • Options
    The man is staying watch...............if they get a silly offer they will sell, but as long as he happy he is going to fire to the title and back where we belong
  • Options
    As sco so carefully created to the tune of ring of fire

Da Dada Dada Darren Bent best 2 half we spent
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]you sucker!

aaaaah there's always one ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]As sco so carefully created to the tune of ring of fire

Da Dada Dada Darren Bent best 2 half we spent

great song, i thought that was one of your ones Dyer Dude

da dada dada darren bent, best 2 n arf we ever spent
  • Options
    If the man stays, he surely has to enter the hall of fame, i would break the bank to keep him, selling him would be a massive step back , even if we went back up, we would never be able to replace him,
  • Options
    cant take the claim unfortunately, but you probably heard it from me first because he's a little more reserved!!

I think he might just be here for the start of the season ya know!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]cant take the claim unfortunately, but you probably heard it from me first because he's a little more reserved!!

i noticed lol
  • Options
    I'd love him to stay but when it comes down to it do the numbers stack up if he does?

I reckon that will be the deciding factor in this.
  • Options
    Get rid of other garbage, lets have quality, not quantity
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]cant take the claim unfortunately, but you probably heard it from me first because he's a little more reserved!!

We're like Simon and Garfunkel - I write the songs and he takes the credit.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]cant take the claim unfortunately, but you probably heard it from me first because he's a little more reserved!![/quote]

We're like Simon and Garfunkel - I write the songs and he takes the credit.[/quote]

I'll make you famous mate ;-)
  • Options

I think he might just be here for the start of the season ya know!!
    I thought your misguided version was
    ma mama mama marcus bent, best 2 n arf we ever spent
    :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]cant take the claim unfortunately, but you probably heard it from me first because he's a little more reserved!!

I think he might just be here for the start of the season ya know!![/quote]I thought your misguided version was
    ma mama mama marcus bent, best 2 n arf we ever spent
    :-)[/quote]

It might be only option next year!!
  • Options
    Who made the:

Jerooommmeee Thomas willtearyouapart agggaaain?
  • Options
    looks very promising, but he aint a stupid lad and like he says he don't know if hes goin yet so dount count your chickens..

i can't help getting excited by this though
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]call me a sucker but i still think there is a higher percentage chance of bent being in a Charlton shirt on August 11th than the figure of any other club
    That wouldn't surprise me. Unfortunately I think someone's going to make the board an offer they can't refuse, and he'll be gone by September 1st.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hope he stays was pleased with all the we's
  • Options
    I thought Dazza would be the main source of income for our return to the prem campaign. would like to see him stay but he will have to fight for his place after the two recent signings and that guy from Dulwich banging em in for the reserves!
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    That guy from Dulwich is actually from Plumstead, but i don't think we're in a bad situation here, if D Bent goes, he will go for 12 mill + but if he stays he'll score 12 goals +.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexleyheath_Red[/cite]That guy from Dulwich is actually from Plumstead, but i don't think we're in a bad situation here, if D Bent goes, he will go for 12 mill + but if he stays he'll score 12 goals +.

12+. And the rest. If he had a full season in the championship, Benty would be looking at 30+
  • Options
    I would be hoping Iwelemo , Varney and Dickson would chip in though.