Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scotty starts for England B

WSSWSS
edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Carson, P Neville, King, Dawson, Shorey, Lennon, Barry, Jenas, Bentley, Owen, Smith.

Anyone watching this anywhere tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    I aint being funny, but why p neville, what is the point! utterly pointless, anyone else agree!
  • Options
    yep, thought the B internations were to have a look at players, we've all seen far to much of the neville's, surely there must be some right backs on the fringe of the squad worth looking at!?!
  • Options
    agree...

why england B as well....??
  • Options
    Its more like England reserves, I guess thats the point?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: randy_andy[/cite]yep, thought the B internations were to have a look at players, we've all seen far to much of the neville's, surely there must be some right backs on the fringe of the squad worth looking at!?!

there are loads, onouha, young of charlton (altho i thnk he is gash!) even johnson i would prefer over the ugly neville! even you with your stirling effort for the famous Porkers! lol
  • Options
    and look at the lightweight midfield, jenus and bentley (altho i think bentley is pretty good!
  • Options
    Scotty should be in England A, hopefully he will be.

Bet he would have saved those shots Milan scored last night - although don't tell Liverpool back cos we want to keep him!
  • Options
    Michael Owen practice match.. thats all this pointless exercise is.
  • Options
    not sure why jenas is there even. He's been in every england squad for the last 4 years without being good enough to play, so not sure what they think they will see in a B match that they haven't seen already at every england training camp
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Carson, P Neville, King, Dawson, Shorey, Lennon, Barry, Jenas, Bentley, Owen, Smith.

Anyone watching this anywhere tomorrow?

Is it on Sky tomorrow?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Carson, P Neville, King, Dawson, Shorey, Lennon, Barry, Jenas, Bentley, Owen, Smith.

Anyone watching this anywhere tomorrow?[/quote]

Is it on Sky tomorrow?[/quote]

Sky Sports 1 7.30
  • Options
    Instead of neville why not luke young