Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poll of the week: Will KR still be in charge by the end of the season?

Comments

• Options
    unless we look a cert for promotion he will be gone by January
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    If he's here at the end of the season it's been a good one, so hopefully we won't see yet another shown the door by this owner.

It will an even better one if the owner's not here at the end of the season...
  • Options
    He must be this regimes longest serving figurehead.
    Time for a change, late November at the latest.
  • Options

Robinson 49 days (exactly 7 weeks) away from being longest serving regime appointed manager.
  • Options

Robinson 49 days (exactly 7 weeks) away from being longest serving regime appointed manager.
    Are Luzon and Robinson the only two to successfully manage the transition of one season to the next?
  • Options
    Hopeful if we get off to a good start and the team click, lets see around xmas if we are in contention top 6 then he should at least make the season.
  • Options
    Touch and go if he's in charge of the sausage rolls...
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Are Luzon and Robinson the only two to successfully manage the transition of one season to the next?
    Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

If we do start well this year and he remains in post by Christmas he will have performed miracles under a shoe string budget with the minimum amount of support from the ownership and deserves huge credit.

Any talk of fresh leaves and corners being turned or lessons learnt are just pure wishfull thinking folly.

Convincing an existing contracted player to stay is not a statement of intent but an absolute minimum requirement. It is the equivilent of London transport boasting 'all lines on the underground are running with no disruptions' we expect and demand no less.

I still smell the waft of permenant change in the air in which case I think the whole lanscape will alter and question of Robinsons future irrelevent.

Whatever the flaws of the regime, even discounting the flops whose wages we are still paying, no way do we have a shoe string budget when compared to the rest of the division. I bet Holmes and Pearce are amongst the best paid players in L1
  • Options

SE7toSG3 said:

If we do start well this year and he remains in post by Christmas he will have performed miracles under a shoe string budget with the minimum amount of support from the ownership and deserves huge credit.

Any talk of fresh leaves and corners being turned or lessons learnt are just pure wishfull thinking folly.

Convincing an existing contracted player to stay is not a statement of intent but an absolute minimum requirement. It is the equivilent of London transport boasting 'all lines on the underground are running with no disruptions' we expect and demand no less.

I still smell the waft of permenant change in the air in which case I think the whole lanscape will alter and question of Robinsons future irrelevent.

Whatever the flaws of the regime, even discounting the flops whose wages we are still paying, no way do we have a shoe string budget when compared to the rest of the division. I bet Holmes and Pearce are amongst the best paid players in L1
    And Watt, Solly, Kashi, Bauer etc not forgetting Clarke and Marshall who we just signed from a top 6 side.
  • Options
    No. As we are now, I think we will struggle to score goals and are heading for mid table at best.
  • Options
    Are you all deluded, there is no way he'll be around at Christmas.
  • Options

Maybe the question should be, can KR be the first RD manager to actually last a year!
  • Options
    X
  • Options

Hovering around top 10 by Christmas and Santa will pay him an early visit.

Wager?
    No!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Is he "in charge" now? Or just doing what he's told?

Don't all managers to varying degrees
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

I wish my sense of smell was as acute as yours. I can only smell decay and the reek of an elderly man after dancing.
  • Options
    Providing we're doing well I expect so, if not, of course not.
  • Options
    Rubashow and Keohane will like as not last longer.
    Keohane has to make KM's sandwiches to start off with and Rubashow can spin his cheese sandwiches into caviar and Dom Perignon.
  • Options
    Knowing what we know of Douchebag, KR will definitely NOT get the players he wants.
    We will therefore finish top half of the table to the approval of said Douchebag, and KR stays.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

I'm beginning to think we were too harsh on Fraye.

Why exactly? He was here 80 days too many.
  • Options
    KR will become the next CAFC legendary manager and will be mentioned in the same breath as Sir Chris, AC and Lennie as he guides us to back to back promotions and the holy land of The Premiership. And before anybody flags me and I receive excessive abuse, I'd like to pint out that I have been drinking huge amounts of red wine prior to posting so my judgement may be a little impaired
  • Options
    I don't think he'll be here at Christmas.
  • Options
    Depends on how we do in the first 3 months. If we are in the top 6 or maybe just outside I fancy he will last the season, if not and certainly if we are in the bottom half he's gone before Christmas.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

Depends on how we do in the first 3 months. If we are in the top 6 or maybe just outside I fancy he will last the season, if not and certainly if we are in the bottom half he's gone before Christmas.

I know we are asking an awful lot, but are the Belgians using forward planning by promoting Jackson and Bowyer as a prelude to Robinson being outed and they step in as the dream team.