Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage Pre-Season

At the (obvious) risk of public humiliation and ridicule, what's the ticket situation for Stevenage on Saturday?

Just been on the official website and in the 'fixtures' page it has a link to get tickets for the game. Click on the link and Stevenage tickets nowhere to be seen!

Been on Stevenage website and it mentions pay on the turnstiles but with no specific reference to Away support.

Yes, I know I can ring the ticket office but am currently abroad so can't be bothered. Plus I knew that someone on here will gratefully have the answer.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Chatting to a fella here on hols and turns out he's Palace. Even though I spoke really slowly to him and used words of only one syllable he now completely ignores me!! Guess I'm just lucky!!

Comments

• Options
    cash on the door boss.
  • Options
    Thanks mate
  • Options

Up there with being one of the worst towns with a league team to visit.

The winner of title goes to Luton, by an absolute mile. Wolverhampton is not fantastic either.
  • Options

The town centre is a concrete jungle and is not very pleasant but as for the rest of Stevenage it's no worse than many towns.
  • Options
    Coventry wins that vote except it's the biggest shit hole city with a club in it
  • Options

The winner of title goes to Luton, by an absolute mile. Wolverhampton is not fantastic either.
    Great indian food in Luton. Had a couple of very bizarre nights out there too. Kenilworth Road feels like a time warp. In some ways it's almost charming in its old fashionness, but uh, yeah...
  • Options
    Had the misfortune of living in Stevenage for 2 years and I can confirm it is one of the grimmest places on earth.
  • Options
    I live 20 minutes away - Town centre is as described but has decent shops if you like that kind of thing. There are lots of lovely towns a short drive from Stevenage and the old town is quite nice.
  • Options
    Away tickets are £12 on Stevenage's site, being a friendly I doubt it'll go up on the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have the misfortune of living between Stevenage and Luton, but the fortune of not actually living in either.