Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Chester Bennington

2»

Comments

• Options
    cafctom said:

Hybrid Theory was an absolute game changer for me becoming a rock fan as a teenager.

RIP

Same for me. Defined a genre...or at least put it into more mainstream audiences. He had an unbelievable voice but was by all accounts such a nice bloke too

You just never know what's going on in some people's heads

Seemingly happily Married, father of 6 kids, frontman for an amazing band. You'd think life was rosy.... but his best mate, chris Cornell, killed himself a year ago and his birthday was seemingly too much to handle for Chester

• Options
    RIP
    Really liked their first album and I remember watching them at Download in 2004(?)
    Depression is so real, just needs far more exposure and for society to accept that blokes have feelings and anxieties too. Telling blokes to man up and never to cry is so wrong.
  • Options
    Very, very sad. I like their music.
  • Options
    Very sad for the wife and 6 children he leaves behind.

My thoughts are with them.
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    So shocking. They are one of the most known western bands in China. I bought their first two albums many years ago. People have been talking about this tragic news on social media sites today. Listening to their music I feel really sad. RIP.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Shit. Just seen this. I loved Hybrid Theory, they (LP) were the fine line between rap and metal.

RIP big guy. Your voice was literally one of those that dragged me out of depression in my teens. It seems my wounds were not the ones that would not heal.

So, so sad.