Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I am sorry

edited July 2017 in General Charlton
For all my haters on the thread "Chelsea want Sarr", I am sorry, just trying to bring some sunshine to our poor lives. Here I sit, head in hands in shame. I have asked my wife to beat me with a whip to teach me not to do again, mind you, I might like it.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/e5/34adf93379a41d9ae1adfcc1bf5218.png

Comments

• ross1 said:

For all my haters on the thread "Chelsea want Sarr", I am sorry, just trying to bring some sunshine to our poor lives. Here I sit, head in hands in shame. I have asked my wife to beat me with a whip to teach me not to do again, mind you, I might like it.

Not good enough I'm afraid.
    You will have to turn up for the opening game against Bristol Rovers wearing nothing apart from a Palarce top and dance in front of the covered end to be forgiven
  • ross1 said:

You will have to turn up for the opening game against Bristol Rovers wearing nothing apart from a Palarce top and dance in front of the covered end to be forgiven
    Surely just turning up for the first game and giving money to RD is enough, have pity on a broken Charlton soul
  • ross1 said:

ross1 said:

Surely just turning up for the first game and giving money to RD is enough, have pity on a broken Charlton soul
    Ok you are forgiven :wink:
  • I think the shame wasn't the fact that you made the joke, but more the fact that the joke had already been attempted and therefore everyone knew what was coming before even clicking on the discussion.
  • cafctom said:

I think the shame wasn't the fact that you made the joke, but more the fact that the joke had already been attempted and therefore everyone knew what was coming before even clicking on the discussion.

I know, I looked first but missed the other thread, oh my shame :blush:
  • ross1 said:

https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/e5/34adf93379a41d9ae1adfcc1bf5218.png

Don't worry about all that......has your wife got a special outfit for all this whipping?
  • ross1 said:

Don't worry about all that......has your wife got a special outfit for all this whipping?
    Funny you should mention that ........ :wink:
  • edited July 2017
    Not good enough you need to attach the stone of shame and walk naked to the Valleyimage
  • Sponsored links:

• It will be a long walk, seeing that I live in the midlands
  • edited July 2017
    Oh the shame, I have even been removed from the "Who is online" column
  • big day for apologies .. Dick Van Dyke has officially apologised for the atrocious, teeth grating cockney accent he imposed on us all in the otherwise magical movie Mary Poppins
  • big day for apologies .. Dick Van Dyke has officially apologised for the atrocious, teeth grating cockney accent he imposed on us all in the otherwise magical movie Mary Poppins

I'll take that with a spoon full of sugar
  • Gawdd blymey Mary Poppins