Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New club shop

I watched a short video on Facebook, and it looks ok to me but more significantly they seem to have a very good range of clothing available - I'm particularly referring to the price ranges of the Hummel training gear. There are Adult t-shirts (that look a little like football shirts) for as little as £15, and they are only £12 for kids.

Ignoring how any of us feel about the current SMT I think we need to give Hummell a pat on the back for making official clothing for our children that doesn't cost a fortune.

Even those of you that would never, ever, buy anything from the club all the while RD and/or KM are still here, with a five year deal, it is quite possible that the club will still be seilling this gear, or something like it, when the Belgians have gone.

Comments

• Is it true that the club do not benefit from sales in the club shop?
  • Shame that nearly all of the online shop is empty at the moment, but it definitely looks a lot better.
  • hummel do seem a decent outfit and im suprised how much effort they have put in as were not exactly a huge draw how many fans will buy replicas? 2000 if that.
  • SX_Addick said:

Is it true that the club do not benefit from sales in the club shop?

cant be, they must be on some kind of %

• Loads of decent leisure wear to be bought, looks nice, think they will sell loads of merchandise.
  • Hmmm.

I like moody.
  • Sponsored links:

• To be fair, there's some good stuff on there. '47 Brand caps too - very nice.
  • Don't worry about the paper thin sqaud we have, gates of under 7000 we have a devilishly handsome jacko modelling this years leisurewear collection.
  • Give it a go.
  • Elite who run the club shop do the same for Barca and lots of other clubs.

Hence why they know what they are doing.

They are very much into rapidly turning over stock so there is new stuff every few months and lots of seasonal stuff. IE they do Xmas jumpers, something Robinson was delighted to hear he might have to model.

The club would normally get a lump sum payment and then a small % of sales but can't say for sure so yes the club don't run the shop but they profit from it.
  • Is the shop open now?
  • Was that Superfan Seb - one of the first punters through the door on the Fbook video?
  • that's not a waste of money is it, this crowd are a fucking joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• When Roland sells I'll pay it a visit.
  • Holy shit the navigation on that club shop website is diabolical. Hover over something and the entire screen gets taken over by a giant drop-down nav... until further notice!?
  • all looks good
  • Missed It said:

To be fair, there's some good stuff on there. '47 Brand caps too - very nice.

The '47 brand hats are really nice, have a couple of these of US sports teams. Some decent gear on there. Well done Hummel you will absolutey clean up the day after Roland sells. Can't wait.

• Ok, just walked out the shop..
    first impression, a bit clinical.
    The leisure wear is nice and £25 for a hoody is good value.
    Some of the staff are much better looking to.
  • Nug said:

Missed It said:

The '47 brand hats are really nice, have a couple of these of US sports teams. Some decent gear on there. Well done Hummel you will absolutey clean up the day after Roland sells. Can't wait.

I assumed the '47 brand was just for us (named after our FA Cup win) - is that not the case ?
  • se9addick said:

Nug said:

Missed It said:

I assumed the '47 brand was just for us (named after our FA Cup win) - is that not the case ?
    https://www.47brand.com/
  • se9addick said:

Nug said:

Missed It said:

I'd thought that as well! Ah well, a happy coincidence that it's the same year as our cup win