Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

David Whyte Memorabilia

My Mother has just unearthed some boxes from my yoot in her loft. There's loads of old Charlton programmes, signed photos and end of season videos in there. Plus there was this rather strange homage to David Whyte.

I've no memory of ever buying this, so was a bit surprised when I unwrapped it. Was this something that the club shop sold, and if so, why?

If not, does anyone else have one of these, or know where it orginited from?

It's about 6 inches high and made of clay

Comments

• edited July 2017
    David Whyte Whyte Whyte! It looks more like something those stalls sell opposite the club shop next to the tunnel , RIP David!
  • that's not exactly how I remember him looking. are you sure you didn't make it yourself?
  • Museum piece?
  • Museum piece?

Was kind of hoping @Henry Irving will offer to take it off my hands, as it's beginning to creep me out. Worried it might come for me in my sleep
    not sure we would display it but happy to take it and any other stuff you have
  • Museum piece?

Was kind of hoping @Henry Irving will offer to take it off my hands, as it's beginning to creep me out. Worried it might come for me in my sleep
    I'll drop you a PM when I have everything, as there's still a couple more boxes to come my way first.
  • Museum piece?

I'll drop you a PM when I have everything, as there's still a couple more boxes to come my way first.
    Cheers