Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MUSEUM OPEN AGAIN

The Museum will be open this Saturday from 11.00 to 1.00 before the Ipswich friendly and then again on all Saturday home match days. Call in and have a look round. There is plenty to see and new exhibits being added all the time. You will not be disappointed.

Comments

• Will it be from 11am to 1pm on League Matchdays?

on Saturdays, yes

on Saturdays, yes
    Closed on the Tuesday night matches?

on Saturdays, yes
    Closed on the Tuesday night matches?
    Yes. We have to shut when the turnstiles open which is 6.00 or earlier so not very practical for the volunteers or visitors.
  • Can I pick up my poster sat morning from museum. I inboxed nick last weekend but got no reply.
  • I replied on the activity page , sorry but it will have to be before BR game as I won't be there Saturday
  • Ok mate
  • Visited the museum yesterday morning. Was really impressed. Well done to all involved with it. I highly recommend people pay it a visit - if they haven't already done so.

Ditto - first class and well worth a visit. Really appreciate all the hard work that people have put in.
  • 1st visit yesterday will return later in the season.
    Thanks to all involved.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

1st visit yesterday will return later in the season.
    Thanks to all involved.

I think your shorts might have been the oldest thing in there. :smiley:
  • clb74 said:

1st visit yesterday will return later in the season.
    Thanks to all involved.

I think your shorts might have been the oldest thing in there. :smiley:
    Never been a follower of fashion, so not surprised.
  • I've been - a long time ago now and I would echo that it's well worth a visit. I would like to go again but I don't tend to get to the ground early enough on match days.

• For those who have been to the Museum but not for a while - you should go again because so much new stuff has been added. It's really impressive. Besides, the tremendous efforts of those behind the scenes are best rewarded by seeing actual visitors through the door. There are also plenty of good things to buy.
  • As the season is back we're going to be open on the first Friday of the month starting this Friday 1 September.

Doors open at 11.00 and we're open to 2.30.

All free, entry is by the big badge next to turnstile 40, bring the camera so you can be photographed with the trophies.

• If you haven't been it comes highly recommended and brings back some great memories which the volunteers are only too happy to reminisce about.

Make sure you bring a wide angled lense with you though if you want a selfie with Henners...................he's quite tall nothing to do with the size of his cranium I would hasten to add :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

If you haven't been it comes highly recommended and brings back some great memories which the volunteers are only too happy to reminisce about.

Make sure you bring a wide angled lense with you though if you want a selfie with Henners...................he's quite tall nothing to do with the size of his cranium I would hasten to add :wink:

Oi!

I won't be there on Friday so you're all safe to visit

: - )
  • Who's on duty tomorrow Henry?
  • Nick and some other volunteers
  • Ok, ta.
    We'll be there at 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great pic from today. Lots of visitors so many thanks for all the support
  • edited October 2017
    The Museum is open this Friday 6th October from 11.30 to 2.30 as it should be every 1st Friday of the month if the footfall justifies it.

We're not open on Saturday as there is no game.

Free entry to the left of the big badge behind the Covered End.

If you ask @charltonnick nicely he might bring the few remaining signed Clive Mendonca pictures with him

• Yes I will bring in a selection of Signed Super Clive pictures , plus a few others
  • Open on Friday 1 June 11.30 to 2.30image
  • Open today from 11.00am to 1.00pm.