Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lower North rows

As some of you will know some rows are tight on leg room, others more generous eg Row T in the lower north.

Besides Row T any others with good leg room?

Comments

• Row W, the back row. It's on a higher pitch than the rows in front, so you walk up to the top of the main stairs, and then go up a further two steps at the side to access the row. Backs of the seats in front of you are at the same level as your feet, so nothing in front of your knees at all.

Would go for Block, A, B or C if you're bothered about people standing in front of you.
  • and I was expecting another argument thread
  • Row V in places is good, or like me get a seat at the top of the stairs so no one in front of you. I've only toppled down twice celebrating a goal..... :wink:
  • CatAddick said:

and I was expecting another argument thread

I thought it was about boating.
  • Rob7Lee said:

Row V in places is good, or like me get a seat at the top of the stairs so no one in front of you. I've only toppled down twice celebrating a goal..... :wink:

Not surprised it's only been twice with our goalscoring record
  • CatAddick said:

and I was expecting another argument thread

sitdaaaan
  • WSS said:

Rob7Lee said:

Row V in places is good, or like me get a seat at the top of the stairs so no one in front of you. I've only toppled down twice celebrating a goal..... :wink:

Not surprised it's only been twice with our goalscoring record
    Lol, and it's been a few years :wink:
  • I read this thread title as being about arguments in the Lower North, not lines of seats.
  • Rob7Lee said:

Kermit v Hartlepool and Jackson v QPR ? Those are the only two goals in recent memory worth celebrating
  • Ha ha, yes QPR was one of them!