Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Demelza Charity

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Guys / Gals

My Auntie recently donated 3k to the charity not related to us. She found out that if you do not specifically ask for the money to go to a certain part of the charity it goes in the main coffers....Are we putting into the mian coffers or are we giving to the Eltham site?

Comments

• Options
    I'll be speaking with Demelza next week so will find out. Ultimately though, i would presume the funds for the Eltham site would be coming from the main coffers.
  • Options
    We can ask for all the money to go directly to the Eltham site if we wish. Had my Auntie on the phone last night telling me what to do....

Thanks Auntie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I'll be speaking with Demelza next week so will find out. Ultimately though, i would presume the funds for the Eltham site would be coming from the main coffers.

Ultimatley what they do is split the money between all of them.....Do we want that or all to go to the Eltham Project
  • Options
    Perhaps the best option would be to just give it to Demelza and let them channel it to where it's needed most?