Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Buying Match Tickets Online

Is there a bloody browser which the clubs poxy ticketing website actually works in?

Tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari and each time it fails to load the payment page!!!! This was happening on Tuesday as well. Anyone else having problems? The ticket office appear to be ignoring me!

Comments

• Have you clicked on delivery address?
  • edited July 2017

Is there a bloody browser which the clubs poxy ticketing website actually works in?

Tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari and each time it fails to load the payment page!!!! This was happening on Tuesday as well. Anyone else having problems? The ticket office appear to be ignoring me!

Had runtime errors multiple times this week buying away tickets at the payment stage. I eventually got it to work on a PC using IE, but it wouldn't work on Safari on my Mac at all.

Generally, it won't load the payment page if you don't specify a named ticket holder, in my experience. But it doesn't actually tell you this is the problem.
  • edited July 2017
    I don't know why people bother with purchasing tickets online, particularly given the continued problems.

Purchase at the ticket office or pay on the day.

Buying from Charlton gives the Belgians money as well.
  • Is there a bloody browser which the clubs poxy ticketing website actually works in?

Had runtime errors multiple times this week buying away tickets at the payment stage. I eventually got it to work on a PC using IE, but it wouldn't work on Safari on my Mac at all.

Generally, it won't load the payment page if you don't specify a named ticket holder, in my experience. But it doesn't actually tell you this is the problem.
    This is exactly the issue I am getting. Don't have a PC. Will check that it is pulling through my name - that might be the issue.
  • I should preface this by saying I'm a fogey around technology, but is anybody else still having trouble with this?
    I am trying to buy tickets for Plymouth
    I get to complete the order but it won't let me click on "Pay securely now".
    The only box I haven't filled is "Code".
    I tried entering my season ticket number, then I tried it with my Valley Pass code and both times it invited me to return to home page!
    I've tried it in my name and also i my son's name same result.
    Any suggestions?
    Oh btw I use Chrome
  • Not been on this week, but have never had problems with the ticket site (Chrome on IE7 )

#Six-a-bag-of-nuts just tried buying a Plymouth ticket, and no problem getting though to the payment page. You don't have to enter anything in the Code box

Are you logged in with your details?

• Have you booked tickets online before,you have to log in with a password before buying tickets.
  • Not been on this week, but have never had problems with the ticket site (Chrome on IE7 )

#Six-a-bag-of-nuts just tried buying a Plymouth ticket, and no problem getting though to the payment page. You don't have to enter anything in the Code box

Are you logged in with your details?

Yep, logged in with my details.
    I tried leaving the "Code" box blank, but when I click on "Pay securely now" nothing happens.
    If I put something in the code box it refers me back to the Home page!
  • Cracked it at last.
    I had to assign each ticket to a name.
    Only myself and my son set-up to use so I did and got them, but I am not actually going!!
    For my son and a mate!
  • Cracked it at last.
    Only myself and my son set-up to use so I did and got them, but I am not actually going!!
    For my son and a mate!

Yes, it's the section in the middle where you have to do that...
  • Sponsored links:

• That's a pain. I've bought 6 tickets or the legends game. 4 are ST holders but I don't know all their details to sign them up online so assigned them all to me to get to the payment stage. Also it says £1 to post 'each' ticket. Thought it meant it would cost an extra £6 to post them all to me in one go. Thankfully not!!
  • Cracked it at last.
    For my son and a mate!

Yes, it's the section in the middle where you have to do that...
    Suppose I was being dim, but I was doing it with just one name + guest.
    It seems the 'guest' also has to have a name!
  • Pleased you cracked it six.

Have tried on serveral occasions via Android with no joy. I eventually manage to get to the Plymouth match, click on 'buy tickets' and a pop up appears behind the Charlton badge at the top of the page. I never get any further as I always end up back at the home page.

FFS surely, this should be the most important aspect of the piggin website, yet here we are with lots of potential customers having issues! Okay so maybe we potential customers are being thick but we thickos need to be catered for too.

Can we buy on the day at Plymouth? I can't find where the match info is either.
  • Pleased you cracked it six.

Have tried on serveral occasions via Android with no joy. I eventually manage to get to the Plymouth match, click on 'buy tickets' and a pop up appears behind the Charlton badge at the top of the page. I never get any further as I always end up back at the home page.

FFS surely, this should be the most important aspect of the piggin website, yet here we are with lots of potential customers having issues! Okay so maybe we potential customers are being thick but we thickos need to be catered for too.

Can we buy on the day at Plymouth? I can't find where the match info is either.

Nope. Can't see anything about buying on the day, mate.
    Only that initial allocation is 604
  • Ta. Looks like they are selling well for the home areas so might not get more.