Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Former Players Association - Match 24 May 2007

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
There are some old faces here.

About 6/7 players / managers plus 1 Journo.

How many can you name ?

Will post one more photo which might help

Comments

• Options
    One more
  • Options
    Eddie Firmani,
    Steve Gritt,
    Kenny Achampong
    Peter Garland
    Carl Leaburn
    Marcus Bent

and the journo is Martin Samuel
  • Options
    Harry Gregory is there, Arthur Horsfield at the back in the top one ? Graham Tutt and is that Dennis Booth in the top one at between EF and HG ? Theo is there too !
  • Options
    oh yeah the journo is Patrick Collins - where are you ?
  • Options
    All correct V.B.

Where am I ? .................I took the photo :-)

I know the lighting ain't too good Dan but 1 outa 7 is not brilliant is it ?

Here is another pic of a Charlton legend on the pitch and I don't mean Steve Sutherland.
  • Options
    who left a pint of guinessess in the middle of the room?
  • Options
    what a gentleman.
  • Options
    some more i never saw play.
  • Options
    good to see Graham Stuart turn up
  • Options
    Last night in addition to having the regular yearly Vets game there was a surprise laid on for Theo's 70th Birthday where the FPA arranged for the teams of 1970-73 to walk out on to the pitch wearing replica tops of that era. It was a complete surprise to Theo. Tutt flew over specially and so did Eddie Firmani. I actually missed that bit when they came out to surprise him.

Mr Firmani holds the club in very high regard, he became emotional during a speech he gave about his time here. It was lovely to listen to them.

There was a reception in a separate bar for Theo's team so i missed out on seeing Kinsella/Robinson (yes he turned up to play) and co in the bar after as most of them had left the millennium lounge by the time we went back out. Had a chat with Leroy Ambrose tho, and andy jones. got a few more pics.

I feel all Valleyed out now after this week!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]good to see Graham Stuart turn up[/quote]
    the more simple and obvious the better!
  • Options
    Firmani!What a top bloke!Theo is a lovely man as well!Had a chat with Harry Gregory as well all lovely true gentlemen!Graham Tutt gave me his business card and i gave Leroy Ambrose mine for the next City Addicks venue!Be good if he keeps to his word
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]what a gentleman.[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_98313 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]ef.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]
    I know i am
  • Options
    The bird curb_it was talking to who i think was the photographer had a charlton tattoo on her arm!respect!
  • Options
    I recognise King Arthur in the first picture and Phil Warman and Richie Bowman in the last picture