Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sky Super6 Charlton Life League?

edited July 2017 in General Charlton
We've had a super 6 league for the last few years. Last year we ended up with two! I can't remember who usually sets these things up and don't want to trample on any tootsies. Someone may have this in hand but I'm happy to do the needful if required. It all kicks off next Saturday so would be good to get it up and running and get as many signing up as we can.

Comments

• I won both. Where do I get my champion arm patches for this season?
  • Just bumping this to seenif there is any interest? Please let me know if you want me to set up a league/if you are setting one up. If there are no takers by Wednesday I'll forget about it. Cheers.
  • I'm in. All it needs is for whoever created last years league to log in to their account and re-activate it for this year. If they don't want to I am happy to join any new league.
  • edited August 2017

I'm in. All it needs is for whoever created last years league to log in to their account and re-activate it for this year. If they don't want to I am happy to join any new league.

Done. Code 21FYWJ.
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/78661/cl-sky-super-6-17-18-season-code-21FYWJ#latest
  • Brill. Thanks. I've just looked. I'm assuming that existing members from last year are automatically re-enrolled? The only option given is to leave.
  • edited August 2017

Brill. Thanks. I've just looked. I'm assuming that existing members from last year are automatically re-enrolled? The only option given is to leave.

Yes. Anyone still there from last year will automatically enroll. Newcomers would need to input the Code 21FYWJ
  • Looks like there are two CL leagues.
    I'm sure most of us are in both anyway but just to make sure, code for other league is QTZ21R
  • Sponsored links:

• Brill. Thanks for that.
  • Just signed in and noticed already enrolled so must be from last year. Just got to remember to do them this time !!
  • Keep up lads! 177th in the world as it stands! 
  • edited October 2020
    CAFCsayer said:
    Keep up lads! 177th in the world as it stands! 
    Flying, i was doing ok a couple of weeks ago but last few have struggled. I am in 6th in CL one,but looks like you have a nice lead early doors. Keep it up, thats very impressive 177th in the world.

I do forget about CL one as i have one with my mates which is the aim to finish top, only 9 of us but bragging rights :) 
  • Keep forgetting about it...won it last year oh well giving everyone else a chance.