Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Like the bit where he advises youngsters to start at Charlton rather than Palace saying they will get a better chance of first team football.
  • Really good read that
  • Thanks for posting this c4fc.
    Bowyer comes across very well and I do believe that with him and JJ assisting Robinson we appear to have the balance right.
  • Jason Pearce said yesterday how much the squad respect Bowyer and enjoy working with him.
  • Good article.

Particularly like the stuff about JFC and i believe we're going to see a completely new player this season. Bowyer's influence added to the support that Kashi provides, should hopefully see JFC get into double figures.
  • An impressive interview I thought.
    Reading that explains exactly why Bowyer is here, and why he may make a huge difference to our fortunes on the pitch.
    I could almost start believing something significant has changed on the footballing front, even if the rest remains as it was.....
  • Thanks for posting this c4fc.
    Bowyer comes across very well and I do believe that with him and JJ assisting Robinson we appear to have the balance right.

Depeche Mode.
  • Really good article
    I reckon the major factor in Ricky Holmes staying is what he has been and will be learning from Bowyer. KR may talk the talk but Bowyer has done it at all levels. Bowyer will add value to Holmes so that when he does move on, probably at the end of the season, he will be in a better position to name his price.
    Yes, I feel getting Lee Bowyer in has been the best move KR's made. Then having JJ assisting is not too far behind.
  • Some good comments there. I noticed JFC getting into good positions at the end of last season

If midfielders are going to make those lung busting runs into the box, they need good protection behind them (which Kashi really provides) plus they need good fitness, which our players didn't have last season but hopefully will have this season
  • Sponsored links:

• An absorbing article with a very interesting perspective, so different from the days of

I like Richard Rufus
    I like Mickey Salmon
    Big Carl Leaburn, he's alright
    With a bit of help from David Whyte
    I like Stuart Balmer
    But the one I do prefer
    Is a little bit of Lee Bow Lee Bow Lee Bow
    A little bit of Lee BowYER

Ah, the 90s ....
  • "... I have nothing to prove to anyone...all that was 20 years ago..."
    delusional
    doesn't matter how long ago it was - the mud sticks - and let's face it, there was more than just mud, that case was dropped for technical reasons, nobody got to prove, challenge or refute the allegations

he'd have been better off leaving that sleeping dog undisturbed

with one eye closed, let's hope his influence at Charlton is all positive, first off let's hope he gets long enough in post to have any influence but under the mad belgian meddler who knows..?
  • Anyone else think he's starting to look a bit like Steve Avory in that Guardian picture of him?
  • Excellent read and hopefully another small step in the right direction
    Can't wait for Saturday now
    COYR
  • Anyone else think he's starting to look a bit like Steve Avory in that Guardian picture of him?