Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

El Kak

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Gone according to the SLP this morning, who 9/10 times are reliable.

They also say that HH has gone to Pompey (old news now), that Holland has been offered terms, but yet to sign and that Lisbie and Hughes are out of contract too (which we all knew).

As far as I am aware, Kish, Fortune and Myhre are all out of contract too this summer. Is this right and if so, why no press on them? I think both outfield players could play decent roles in our promotion bid next year. They did well at Stoke and Leeds respectively after all.

Comments

• Options
    Fortune signed a new contract last summer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Pavo[/cite]Gone according to the SLP this morning, who 9/10 times are reliable.

please let this be true....
  • Options
    Good luck to the Elk on finding a new Prem club....he is sure going to need it.
  • Options
    As said, the SLP are normally pretty accurate, and they appear to be spot on with all of that. I have heard two of the above have been offered new deals, we'll see if they are taken.

And Fortune is still in contract.
  • Options
    Myhre said he was going back to play for his Norwegian club, he sign pre contract forms in January
  • Options
    Hughes will probably be offered a new contract.
  • Options
    As much as i rate El Kak i don't think we can afford him to be strolling around the pitch and doing overhead kicks.

I wouldn't mind if he stayed but his style of play doesn't really suit the English league.
  • Options
    why are the Club so tight lipped on the retained/released list. Nothing official re JFH nor Hermann and most of us know the others out of contract so why are they keeping stum ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]why are the Club so tight lipped on the retained/released list. Nothing official re JFH nor Hermann and most of us know the others out of contract so why are they keeping stum ?

i think the club want to get it all sorted in one hit, so they can say this is who's staing and going. this is a good idea and i'd expect to see something in the next week.
  • Options
    Large, HH has signed for Pompey it's on official site and all sites.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JFH being released was made official. It was on the site last week i think and on BBC and on SSN.
  • Options
    O/S says Hasselbaink hasn't gone yet.
  • Options
    Think Henry mentioned the other day that existing contracts run to end June, so official announcements on releases could be as late as 1 July unless player signs elsewhere like Herman.
  • Options
    they know who is staying and going so why not get on and tell us.
  • Options
    I would imagine Hermans was terminated upon relegation, i.e. the formal end of the season - champs league final?
  • Options
    Formal end of the season is next Thursday
  • Options
    obviously no one has told fattiebainks agent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Formal end of the season is next Thursday

That means that last Tuesday we did play at The PREMIERSHIP Valley......!
  • Options
    most contracts expire end of June.

You probably won't see much movement now up till then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]most contracts expire end of June.

You probably won't see much movement now up till then.

I blame Mills!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can't. He's expired already.