Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Bristol Rovers - Match Thead

Comments

• Options
    Looked like a clear red from where I am sat. Needlessly reckless challenge when rovers posed no threat from there. Foolish
  • Options
    Won the ball. Didn't realise football had a become A non contact sport . Pathetic refereeing
  • Options
    So this is shaping up to be a standard Charlton opener by the looks of things! Was missing being there for a split second as the players were coming out......
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Light up the white smoke, Amos is the new Pope.

Jimmy is back!
  • Options
    15' SUB | Tom Nichols comes on for the injured James Clarke for Bristol Rovers. #cafc.

One less Clarke on the pitch Jimmy
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    OOOOHHHH Holmes shoots just over from 25 yards.
  • Options
    I'll take a point now :disappointed:
  • Options
    Fair play to their manager, gone 4-4-2 looking for the win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    16' Close! Holmes fizzes a strike just wide from 30 yards. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options

Fair play to their manager, gone 4-4-2 looking for the win

With only 10 men?
  • Options
    They shift their formation around to abuse us.

Bauer heads a clearance, reaches Smith, who brings it forward from his goal, goes long. They're going route 1. JDS wins the header, Clarke picks it up, Bodin flicks, Kashi tackles well, goes left to Ricky, switches to Solly. Nice idea but didn't work.
  • Options
    17' A clear Charlton throw goes Rovers' way. We're not getting the rub of the green at all here early on... #cafc
  • Options
    Fleetwood 1 Rotherham 0
  • Options
    Harrison Ford expected a foul, didn't get it, is sarcastically applauded by us. Solly has a throw, takes it to JFC, no, to Clarke! He lays it off to JFC, nice ball to Clarke but Jim Broadbent seems to be in everything these days. But he'll always be DC Slater to me.

Kashi has it, looks for PEarce, he finds Clarke, to Holmes, but not quite. Nice football again. It's all very promising, but without end product. But what the hell did you expect? Novak's an idiot.
  • Options
    Bauer to Fosu on the second ball, Harry Sercombe trips but we play on. Solly plays a nice ball but Jim Broadbent gets there. On his debut apparently, and just back from a military tour of Afghanistan! Or Old Town. Hard to tell.
  • Options
    Kashi looks for a clever ball, not quite to JDS so they have it back. Rovers, in the midfield, chip forward, foul!? Not given, they still have it, JDS is finally awarded a free kick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm down to 51% battery with work to do before laptop dies. I don't know how this is going to pan out.
  • Options
    Another first match of the season red card.
  • Options
    22' New signing Ben Reeves gets a nice applause as he heads out to warm up. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Don't worry about work Jimmy get your priorities right and lets get through the match :wink:
  • Options
    Lockyer to Sinclair, to Bodin, who then finds... silence.

Rovers have possession, knocing it about. Pearce intercepts. Prog rock playing in Starbucks, not ideal.

Lockyer, to Tosh Lines, wipes his moustache, finds Harry Sercombe, (my references are more old school than fresh I just realised, I am my father).

• Options
    Amos has it! Short? Noone wants it! THEY DON'T WANT IT!

Amos goes to the right, for a throw. Nice.
  • Options
    Bodin and Brown combine for Rovers, forward but we win the header, they have a corner.
  • Options
    Corner came in, Harrison!? No, misses, they have it back, in it goes.. Amos punches, but we get a free kick. There was a good chance there but they blew it.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    cafc4life said:

Won the ball. Didn't realise football had a become A non contact sport . Pathetic refereeing

Thanks you. Wasn't reckless or dangerous. Won the ball cleanly.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!