Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plymouth roll call

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there. Really looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Joining the 0906 from Paddington at Reading.
  • Options
    4 of us heading down 9.06 paddington 17.54 coming back.

due to engineering works about a 5.30 wake up.

• Options
    In Cornwall that week so going with my daughter.
  • Options

Me and the little fella

Keep him in your pants mate.
  • Options
    Yep I'll travel down from N Devon to watch. Will have watched as many this season now as all last! :-)
  • Options
    Cricket gets the better of me in August, i am itching to get down and watch
  • Options
    se9addick said:

What pub is best for away fans before game ?

The Britannia (Wetherspoons) seemed to be the consensus on the other thread and it's the one reccomended for away fans on the Football Ground Guide.
    Meeting our Cousin in there, who's a Plymouth fan and he mentioned they let home & away fans in.

Looking forward to it!
  • Options

Three generations heading from Southampton, me, two sons and grandson.

Haven't been since Oxford away last season. Really looking forward to seeing our new look team.

COME ON YOU REDS.

See Ya there cuz, do I count as another generation?
    Can grandsons buy rounds?
    We.re going to the wetherspoons we're meeting my nephew in there who supports plymouth. Hoping to be there for about 1ish. Grandson is too young to go to the bar and buy but we'll hang him up by his ankles and see if enough money falls out.

Give me a call when you get down there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017

Haven't been since Oxford away last season. Really looking forward to seeing our new look team.

COME ON YOU REDS.

We.re going to the wetherspoons we're meeting my nephew in there who supports plymouth. Hoping to be there for about 1ish. Grandson is too young to go to the bar and buy but we'll hang him up by his ankles and see if enough money falls out.

Better still withhold his pocket money for a month and tell him it's to cover his ticket and refreshments. You can't beat a bit of tough love, it's character building :wink:.
  • Options

COME ON YOU REDS.

If he didn't have spots like Tory boy, we could have tried sending him up to the bar!
  • Options
    Any one else on the 7:04 from Paddington rattler?!
  • Options

COME ON YOU REDS.

If he didn't have spots like Tory boy, we could have tried sending him up to the bar!
    Don't be nasty about your nephew.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

you fucking madman
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

COME ON YOU REDS.

Better still withhold his pocket money for a month and tell him it's to cover his ticket and refreshments. You can't beat a bit of tough love, it's character building :wink:.
    Always thought you were a tight c***!
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

you fucking madman
    Regret this now - we're stopping over for the night too ...
  • Options

RedChaser said:

COME ON YOU REDS.

Ha ha says he who scrounges as many free beers as he can :smiley: .
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

COME ON YOU REDS.

Ha ha says he who scrounges as many free beers as he can :smiley: .
    And lifts from Wigan.......

By ha ha'ing can you put a lol instead please.
  • Options
    Beardface said:

Heading down from Cardiff - looking forward to seeing who gets sent off!

Was there when Nicky Weaver got sent off in the first 3 minutes. We won 2-1 - two goals from Leroy Lita.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Away this weekend so going to miss this one. Usually a great day out, so enjoy!
  • Options
    Can you buy tickets on the day to get in at Plymouth?
  • Options

@Oggy Red who's from down that way reckoned we'd sold out ,and been given a further allocation. Not sure if he was on a wind up though :wink:
  • Options
    Gutted I can't go to this one, one of the only Away games I wanted to go to. I'll be off my trolley in Bournemouth instead. Have a good day out everyone and don't eat too many pasties.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

@Oggy Red who's from down that way reckoned we'd sold out ,and been given a further allocation. Not sure if he was on a wind up though :wink:
    The initial allocation was only 600.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

you fucking madman
    Regret this now - we're stopping over for the night too ...
    i thought it was bad enough having to pick someone up from greenhithe at 6.30 for a 9.06 out of london
  • Options
    Are there tickets left anyone know? Thinking of going with son.
  • Options
    Me and Mrs heading down for long weekend
  • Options
    Yeah, I need to know about tickets- a last minute decision with my mate and we're going.
  • Options
    Me and two mates will be there. Will be travelling in from Torquay where we've been since Tuesday to also do Exeter.