Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Groupon / wowcher European breaks

I just want to pick the brains from all you intellengent guys out there.

Thinking of booking a European break for my wife and I in early October, I always see what seem to be too good be true trips on the above sites however I am very tempted to book.

Have any of you guys booked a break through these sites and what was your experience?

Comments

• Options
    I went to Disneyland Paris using a groupon and it was spot on and hassle free tbh, I'd do it again
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Instead of Disneyland, if ever you have the opportunity to go to "Europa Park" in Germany, just past the French border ... it's really very good. Elected 2nd best theme park in the world a couple of times and best of the European continent also. Not that expensive, very clean, food & beverages at reasonable prices. It's a private owned park and the owners - a family - are in fact the 5th or 6th generation of attraction builders. So, if you go elsewhere, chances are they build it. Outside Germany, it's not very well known. I think they kept it secret. Everybody that I know who went, never bother with Disneyland afterwards ...
  • Options
    skywalker said:

Instead of Disneyland, if ever you have the opportunity to go to "Europa Park" in Germany, just past the French border ... it's really very good. Elected 2nd best theme park in the world a couple of times and best of the European continent also. Not that expensive, very clean, food & beverages at reasonable prices. It's a private owned park and the owners - a family - are in fact the 5th or 6th generation of attraction builders. So, if you go elsewhere, chances are they build it. Outside Germany, it's not very well known. I think they kept it secret. Everybody that I know who went, never bother with Disneyland afterwards ...

Agree with that recommendation, europa park is fantastic and without all the queues and rip off concessions of most theme parks