Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Berbatov leaving?

If, and I know its only paper talk, he does go to Man U for £0m + Saha, which I think they'd be stupid not to accept, would that mean Bent to Spurs would be more and more likely?

Comments

• Options
    would mean it would be more likely, particularly as i've heard Defoe is off this Summer.
  • Options
    less of the bent-to-spurs talk please, dan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]less of the bent-to-spurs talk please, dan.

Sorry mate.

Go stand in the corner with your fingers in your ear, eyes scrunched closed and chant LA LA LA LA really loudly ;-)
  • Options
    Yeah, or do something stupid like pick up a pass-back......
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    LOL! you're cruel!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Yeah, or do something stupid like pick up a pass-back......

LMAO

(sorry les!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Yeah, or do something stupid like pick up a pass-back......

LOL! !

Is Les Says gonna be your new Luke Young?
  • Options
    If the paper talk is true (and it's got to be 95% bulls...)

We would be absolutely mad to turn down £30m + Saha.
    Would prefer £30m + Heinze & Smith though...

Some dopey so-and-so suggested a straight swop for Rooney!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]

LOL! !

Is Les Says gonna be your new Luke Young?

Easy Dan, it was just banter mate, Les is OK really!!!
  • Options
    you just know that the next argument in the Sausage-Says household is going to lead to Sausage turning in a huff and shouting 'oh, go catch a backpass'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]

LMAO

(sorry les!)

That was partly my fault, I though 'keep hold of possesion give the keeper a feel for the size of the pitch then.....'

I couldn't get the words 'Don't pick the fecker up' out of my mouth for some reason!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you just know that the next argument in the Sausage-Says household is going to lead to Sausage turning in a huff and shouting 'oh, go catch a backpass'

dunno about that, but i like the term "sausage-says"

i'm always right anyway :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]you just know that the next argument in the Sausage-Says household is going to lead to Sausage turning in a huff and shouting 'oh, go catch a backpass'

dunno about that, but i like the term "sausage-says"

i'm always right anyway :-)

FOR THE LAST TIME! SNOW DOES MAKE EVERYTHING LOOK PRETTY!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]

LMAO

(sorry les!)

That was partly my fault, I though 'keep hold of possesion give the keeper a feel for the size of the pitch then.....'

I couldn't get the words 'Don't pick the fecker up' out of my mouth for some reason!

haha, i don't think it would've mattered. i was in a strange daze those first couple of mins, i'm surprised i didn't turn round and kick it in my own net and run off celebrating.

at least i gave the punters a lively start to the match.

but remember, i kept a clean sheet at the valley and for that i'm a legend (in my own head at least!) :o)
  • Options

LMAO

(sorry les!)

so at the end of the day, it was my fault for warning everyone about their language because there were lots of little kiddies about !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

LMAO

(sorry les!)

so at the end of the day, it wasmy faultfor warning everyone about their language because there were lots of little kiddies about !

Just like on here then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]

LMAO

(sorry les!)

Exactly smudge, all your fault!! ;-)

so at the end of the day, it wasmy faultfor warning everyone about their language because there were lots of little kiddies about !
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]If the paper talk is true (and it's got to be 95% bulls...)

We would be absolutely mad to turn down £30m + Saha.
    Would prefer £30m + Heinze & Smith though...

How would that go down at the Lane, JBUK? I know £30M plus is serious wedge but Berbatov is one hell of a player and pretty irreplaceable I would say. I know you Spurs fans like a moan, but I would think there would be a virtual riot if he goes even for that kind of money?