Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thank you, Ladies & Gents

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
I`m back, just to say a big thank you to everyone concerned for making my last game of football a very special event, it was great to put names to faces and meet you all, haven`t been on line since the the tuesday night, which is proof that you shouldnt touch a laptop when pi%%ed. It was an honour to play along side such footballing legends as Mcs and Maria amongst many many others, Thanks Rothko, for sticking me out there in the second half, I didnt compare with any of the guys on the pitch fitness wise, but to finish my playing days in the same side as my son was brilliant, my wife took my boots to be signed by "Killer" which he did, they will be left uncleaned, lacquered and mounted on a plith. A very special thanks to AFKA for giving me the chance to to tread the hallowed turf and the inspiration to get of my "arris" and do something to help such a worthy cause as Demelza.
thanks again
a very proud Charlton fan
Ray

Comments

• Options
    Nice one Ray, you did good out there, and to play 2 games aswell, nice work man.

Ps footballing legend???? lol