Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just back from holiday and was wondering ...

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
... how did the charity matches go? (I've only got dial up at home at it would take ages to go back through all of the posts for the past week!)

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2007
    it was sh*t
  • Options
    goooooaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll

watch killersbeard in action!
  • Options
    I didn't go but heard it was an utter failure.

Nobody enjoyed playing, no one got drunk, no one poured their pint down themselves whilst trying to take a photo........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]goooooaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll

watch killersbeard in action!

What part of "i've only got dial-up" didn't you understand?
    ;o)
  • Options
    thought you were actually being sarcastic because people havent stopped talking about the day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]thought you were actually being sarcastic because people havent stopped talking about the day

wahay, Off It's first catch of the day, and its a big un !! (i meant stature, not size)
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]thought you were actually being sarcastic because people havent stopped talking about the day

wahay, Off It's first catch of the day, and its a big un !! (i meant stature, not size)

blimey dude, your cruising for a bruising man!
  • Options
    Seriously, I've just got home from a week away* and was wondering how it all went.

(* a week in a cracking cottage the New Forest. Horses wandering past the front gate, lovely country pubs, no email/work, only four channels on the telly - BLISS!)
  • Options
    went well cheers mate, whether was great, games went off without hitch, both competitive 1-0 wins so the standard split was pretty even. About 200 there in the evening, right good drink up, auction and raffle well received and all in it will be about £20k raised.

But one lucky person one a.....wait for it..........a motivational Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink poster !
  • Options
    Cheers. Any injuries? (other than pride, of course!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    few reports of people walking like tinmen!
  • Options
    Latimers got a black eye....
  • Options
    les_says has a graze on his face. i didn't do it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]les_says has a graze on his face. i didn't do it.

From trying head clear a back pass?
  • Options
    no from making a great save, after which his team went on to score straight after! so nurrr! :-p
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]no from making a great save, after which his team went on to score straight after! so nurrr! :-p

Aaaah Bless ya Sooze ;-)
  • Options
    jealousy, sooze, let the crowd mock. only 1905 can share my glory.
  • Options
    Was the whole game filmed or somink?
  • Options
    Craking goal by the way! well done.