Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ballboy celebrating

Don't know if this has been posted already but love it.
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialCAFC/videos/1438987556168745/

Comments

• Options
    Love that.
  • Options
    good lad .. controlled passion ((:>) ..
  • Options
    Love the fist bump with the steward

Watch out for a player with the initials MT in the first team in ten (5 if it's up to Roland) year's time.
  • Options
    Why were they filming the stand in the first place? Is this normal?
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Dont they just have a ton of camera (GoPro) placements so that if something like this happens they can capture it for Social Media later?
  • Options
    No, it's to catch perpetrators of fist bumping.
  • Options

PopIcon said:

Pretty sure its a 360 camera.
    So when you watch the original video (on a tablet/phone) you can drag the camera around with your fingers and watch any view you want.

Better still, if you sit in a spinny chair you can get trapped in a vortex as the camera goes round and round.
    That would make sense. It's all very clever.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unprofessional
  • Options
    that is brilliant :smiley:
  • Options
    nice to see
  • Options
    Roland is over the moon but the poor lad has immediately been enrolled into the Roland Fandango Dutchelet Dance School, beginners class!
  • Options
    What's the deal with the AA Gent flag in the right of the video during the first goal? I vaguely remember seeing a video of Gent fans chanting about Charlton when they came to London for the Tottenham Europa League game, how did this relationship come about?
  • Options
    Oh and a mention to the lad with the 'keep calm and hate palace' top on. Great parenting skills.
  • Options

What's the deal with the AA Gent flag in the right of the video during the first goal? I vaguely remember seeing a video of Gent fans chanting about Charlton when they came to London for the Tottenham Europa League game, how did this relationship come about?

There was a group of what I thought were Dutch lads in the liberal but I guess they could've been Belgian.
  • Options

Think they came when Le Point signed for us.
  • Options

PopIcon said:

Pretty sure its a 360 camera.
    So when you watch the original video (on a tablet/phone) you can drag the camera around with your fingers and watch any view you want.

Better still, if you sit in a spinny chair you can get trapped in a vortex as the camera goes round and round.
    Just a normal GoPro there, not 360- We use them for the All Angles Covered and by chance thought we would give it a go to see fans cheering
  • Options
    But you've used 360 before right?
    I remember spinning in my chair at work, more specifically I remember trying to explain what I was doing to the boss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It was a go pro pointing towards north lower. You can see Redhenry JR and me celebrating behind the ball boy.