Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man City v Everton

Comments

• Options

Have to admit Referees have definitely been tougher this season... Novak / Crofts / Walker have all been harsh decisions for August (i.e. Usually players are given the benefit of the doubt).

It would be nice if its a sign of Refs getting tougher but there needs to be a huge increase in consistency for this to be the case as that is still massively lacking

If Cahill was sent off, then Dier and Vertonghen should have gone too
    Exactly and why didnt Pogba go on Saturday against Swansea for two yellows... Have been a few this weekend which have made the opening day decisions laughable already
  • Options

All Kyle Walker has done is what any player, he's checked to see where his opponent is before deciding whether the ball needs to be played or not. They've simply colided and a Goal Kick should have been given.

Madley hasnt helped himself though, has booked Davies for a dive yet Gabriel Jesus went down in the box and nothing was done about that which has to be the worst issue in Football at the moment.

To make it worse for Walker he cant appeal the yellow cards

Citeh will buy Trippier for £50m to cover the one match suspension
    Then play a winger instead anyway.

• Options

It was never a second yellow. Terrible decision.

Disagree, if he's not already on a yellow then there's every chance that that's a straight red, led with his elbow eyes on the man, red card for me
  • Options
    Everton should stick Lookman on and let him just run at the City back line, they're pushing forward to get an equaliser and are creating a lot of space.

Throw him on and let him exploit that!!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Bernardo Silva on, excellent got him in my dream team!
    Edit, what a donkey, get him off!
  • Options
    Oh christ I hope Sterling dont go to the World Cup... Vastly over rated like Walcott, how the hell did he just miss that, at least should be getting it on target.

He'll be stealing a seat on the plane to Russia simply because he runs quick and plays for Man City!!
  • Options

It was never a second yellow. Terrible decision.

Disagree, if he's not already on a yellow then there's every chance that that's a straight red, led with his elbow eyes on the man, red card for me
    Not in a million years is that a straight red
  • Options
    Wow
  • Options

Oh christ I hope Sterling dont go to the World Cup... Vastly over rated like Walcott, how the hell did he just miss that, at least should be getting it on target.

He'll be stealing a seat on the plane to Russia simply because he runs quick and plays for Man City!!

That's him booked a seat
  • Options
    Good goal Sterling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sterling Finish.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Certainly making the League interesting already.

Only Man Utd have currently got past the second round of fixtures without losing a game (big clubs only here)... Few years ago that would have been unthinkable

Edit... Oops, maybe wrote this too early lol!
  • Options

That's him booked a seat
    Good finish granted but he needed that... His earlier shot and (just beforehand) pass into the box were embarrassing.

Commentators have just got him spot on, these quick English players have too much time on the ball and too much time to think, that shot fron Sterling was just instinct and class
  • Options
    Everton's issue is they've sat back and invited Man City on to them... At the moment you could easily confuse who has 10-men
  • Options

That's him booked a seat
    Good finish granted but he needed that... His earlier shot and (just beforehand) pass into the box were embarrassing.

Commentators have just got him spot on, these quick English players have too much time on the ball and too much time to think, that shot fron Sterling was just instinct and class
    Definitely the best Jamaican since super Kevin Lisbie
  • Options
    10 vs 10 now
  • Options
    Wasn't even a foul there!
  • Options
    Officials having a shocker
  • Options
    Definite second yellow.
  • Options

Wasn't even a foul there!

No yellow, great tackle!!

City players have been trying that on all bloody half!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Definite second yellow.

Came in from the side and got the ball, didnt even touch Aguero
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Ref has had a nightmare tonight.
  • Options

Definite second yellow.

Look at the replays.
  • Options
    Entertaining game in the end.
  • Options

Definite second yellow.

Look at the replays.
    I did... Clearly gets the ball

Tackling is now extinct because of stupid decisions like this
  • Options
    Can't see past United and City this season. Think they will both be competitive in the Champions League as well.
  • Options

Can't see past United and City this season. Think they will both be competitive in the Champions League as well.

That I'll definitely agree on... Can't see anyone from England being competitive in the Champions League though

Read an article last season saying that English clubs get into the Champions League and thats the clubs happy as the real money is in the Premier League, all the Champions League does is give the four (or five) clubs the status to go out and sign the big players to make them even more competitive in the Premier League the next season. For the likes of PSG | Barcelona | Real Madrid | Bayern | Juventus its the complete opposite, they can't rely on big prize money domestically (certainly cant compete with the Premier League) so have to go far in the Champions League each season to get the same sort of prize money.
  • Options
    20 games down and the team to score first still haven't lost.
    Thought Everton might have ruined that towards the end there
  • Options

Definite second yellow.

Look at the replays.

Well, having seen the replay yet again, I agree with Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher......it was 100% a second yellow card.
  • Options

Definite second yellow.

Look at the replays.

Well, having seen the replay yet again, I agree with Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher......it was 100% a second yellow card.
    And this is why football is now shit. Proper tackle that. Got the ball and didn't hurt the player