Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T20 Quarters and Finals day 2017

Comments

• Options
    Finals day - cmon Hampshire.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Ralph Dellor has died....sad.
  • Options
    Love finals day.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Pollock smashing it here, there and everywhere.
  • Options
    What a catch by Hain.
  • Options
    the first game has got off to a great start .. some really outstanding catching .. the Bears look like they're going through to the final
  • Options
    Oh well, Hampshire crap out after a good start
  • Options
    Notts are the best short format side in the country. I reckon they will win the final
  • Options
    Notts win fairly comfortably.
  • Options
    great day out with a carnival atmosphere ..
    Notts were worthy winners, the Brum Bears falling just short when it really mattered .. the Brum top 4 in the batting line up are all English and under 24 .. none look the finished article yet and might just be more suited to 20/20 .. 50/50 ..
    however with the worrying and ever expanding number of Kolpak and overseas pros in the county game, it's refreshing to see that there is still English talent being discovered and given a chance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Notts were worthy winners, the Brum Bears falling just short when it really mattered .. the Brum top 4 in the batting line up are all English and under 24 .. none look the finished article yet and might just be more suited to 20/20 .. 50/50 ..
    however with the worrying and ever expanding number of Kolpak and overseas pros in the county game, it's refreshing to see that there is still English talent being discovered and given a chance

Yeah , though Sam Hain and Ed Pollock looked the part in both games. When you consider all the Notts 6 bowlers have played internationals it was always going to be tough.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

At least they beat South Africa A in the semis.
  • Options
    Looked a fantastic day - going to go next year regardless of who makes it through
  • Options
    I've just about recovered from it. Absolute marathon session to get through.
  • Options
    Yep great day out, hard work but good banter
  • Options
    Who do I want in the final then? Hmm. Moeen will sweep them aside whoever they are so it doesn't matter
  • Options
    Worcester beat Lancs.
  • Options
    Come on Worcester!
  • Options
    Sussex on top against Somerset - come on you Sharks!
  • Options
    So it's Sussex. I reckon they have a low batting score in them if you make early inroads
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

So it's Sussex. I reckon they have a low batting score in them if you make early inroads

You still awake mate
  • Options
    Big last three overs here
  • Options
    Pat Brown looks useful.
    1st I've seen of him tbf.
  • Options
    20 short at least from Sussex.
  • Options
    Considering they were 104/2 after 12, that's a pretty great comeback. BUT Worcs don't half freeze with the bat sometimes, and Sussex's strength is their bowling, so this is on a knife-edge tbh
  • Options
    There are a few things about this country that I don't like. But when I watch the fancy dress conga at a cricket match I just feel my heart swell with pride.
  • Options
    Sharks starting to bite
  • Options
    As I watch T20 cricket it fills me with a sense of pride that the modern seam bowlers have adopted my style of bowling. I was obviously 30 years ahead of my time with my slow long-hops. My team mates never enthused like the commentators do today. They keep on about it being a real skill but it came quite naturally to me.
  • Options
    BEN FUCKING COX
  • Options
    Cheers Jofra :)