Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rotherham away roll call

2»

Comments

• Options
    You going up there @RedChaser ?
  • Options
    edited August 2017

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Will see everyone in the bridge then 1st and last to arrive get the beers in.
    Got rose down arriving at 9.30
    Fanny fanapack about 2pm

F@ck me I'm starting to sound like elfs he don t know where the bar is
    Victoria Wspoons 21.00 on Saturday and I'll get them in.
    Is it Christmas
    Rotherham train back coming back £31
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

You going up there @RedChaser ?

Yes I shall be there mate + 2, first game of the season.
  • Options
    @ElfsborgAddick just messaged me and said beers on him tomorrow for all those loyal travellers from 9pm at Spoons Victoria.

What a guy
  • Options

@ElfsborgAddick just messaged me and said beers on him tomorrow for all those loyal travellers from 9pm at Spoons Victoria.

What a guy

As long as I get back from Weston-super-Mare on time......
  • Options
    How many heading up there you reckon? My first time to the stadium - anyone know if there's a pub for the lunchtime kick off
  • Options
    Addick90 said:

How many heading up there you reckon? My first time to the stadium - anyone know if there's a pub for the lunchtime kick off

Try the Bridge Inn by the station.
  • Options

What a guy

Rose he said he'll get the tap water in
  • Options

The Bridge Inn opposite the station is great, and was very accommodating to away fans two seasons ago.

Yes, great pub
  • Options
    The town itself has numerous pubs doing matchday offers on drinks to get custom. A great away trip.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yay! Oldest and youngest girls coming too.
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

Just thought, are they selling tickets on day?

It was no problem last time, plenty on sale for away end. I don't think it will be a sell out at either end.
  • Options
    Ticket office told me they're selling on the day. Just need to decide between train and car now
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Don't forget virgin East coast give a discount on 3 or more adults
    About £68 for 1 tomorrow 3 going up works out £50 each
  • Options
    Virgin east coast should have a 50% sale on at the moment.
  • Options
    Our driver has gone lame today, twisting his bloomin ankle, so meeting the train at Kettering and no doubt fetching all the drinks , avoided his scary driving though.
  • Options

Virgin east coast should have a 50% sale on at the moment.

They have sale ends in a couple of weeks just before Scunthorpe away
  • Options
    Have a good day tomorrow all. Heading up the M1 in the morning so might pass a few Addicks on route
  • Options

Have a good day tomorrow all. Heading up the M1 in the morning so might pass a few Addicks on route

Thought you was joining us for a minute
  • Options
    Made a late decision to go. On the train to Donny..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    M1 appears to be shut due to a bad smash, hopefully after most have gone past Milton Keynes
  • Options
    The accident is on the Southbound lanes which are closed. Accident happened at 3.30am.
  • Options
    Bridge inn not showing any football for any of those hoping to see it
  • Options
    These toilets in the Bridge Inn make the toilets in train spoting look like The Ritz
  • Options
    I thought that, I can't imagine how you can see when it's not daylight. And some of the cobwebs are bigger than the ones on our fa cup trophy cabinet
  • Options
    The trades bar which is 20metrws down the road is showing football but there's all of 8 people in here.screen is huge though
  • Options
    Paradise!
  • Options
    robroy said:

These toilets in the Bridge Inn make the toilets in train spoting look like The Ritz

Was it the live flies, dead flies, dead spiders or the cobwebs that you found most attractive ?
  • Options

robroy said:

Was it the live flies, dead flies, dead spiders or the cobwebs that you found most attractive ?
    Phew !

Think I had a narrow squeak.....