Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you only do on holiday

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Avoid tap water like the plague
  • Options
    amazed at how good the weather is here in England in summer, even though its warmer at home in winter.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Cruise around in one of these bad boys

I've only ever been on one of these in my life and being an inverted snob it was in Monte Carlo!

• Options
    Pay £7.00 for 2 small bottles of water to take on the plane home at the airport, after you've cleared security.
  • Options
    Penteque.
  • Options
    Colonic irrigation.
  • Options
    Karaoke!
  • Options
    EAt a full English

• Options
    Play water polo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I tried visiting the Anne Francke museum, but couldn't find it.
  • Options
    Carter said:

See a stranger's tits whilst also eating an ice cream and getting sand in your pants

It's just this isn't it. Strangers tits, and so many of them. They could be PA's, taxi drivers, hairdressers, managers, cleaners. And I love the liberation of it the women must feel. Good on any woman who goes topless on holiday, I appreciate I'm doing a good job of sounding like the degenerate pervert I am but on a serious note I applaud any woman who is comfortable enough to do this and not feel the burning of every single member of the male species of humanity trying their hardest to not stare
    This is the funniest post on the entire thread... I just checked it all. It's also the most truthful.
  • Options

Carter said:

See a stranger's tits whilst also eating an ice cream and getting sand in your pants

It's just this isn't it. Strangers tits, and so many of them. They could be PA's, taxi drivers, hairdressers, managers, cleaners. And I love the liberation of it the women must feel. Good on any woman who goes topless on holiday, I appreciate I'm doing a good job of sounding like the degenerate pervert I am but on a serious note I applaud any woman who is comfortable enough to do this and not feel the burning of every single member of the male species of humanity trying their hardest to not stare
    One thing I can't abide in life is men who overly ogle women. The reason? You're ruining the fun for everyone, or you're ruining the fun for people who can ogle discreetly
    Put some fecking shades on man!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Dazzler21 said:

Carter said:

This is the funniest post on the entire thread... I just checked it all. It's also the most truthful.
    I don't like women going topless on a beach, it saves me getting a raging hard on.
  • Options
    Scuba diving