Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New photos in the Charlton Life Gallery - Charity matches and CD recording

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Just uploaded the photos from the 'Proud to be an Addick' CD recording session. The photos from the 2 Charity Matches are now also available...

CD recording

Charity Match 1

Charity Match 2

Comments

• Options
    Must say a great job done Medders!

That's a lot of photos, and i guess, what would seem like a hell of a lot more uploading!
  • Options
    I dunno if it's the settings on my browser, but the thumbnails don't appear to do Medders' work justice. There seems to be a lot of shots of decapitated, somewhat portly torsos in the first match, although they're actually quite normal once you get the fullsize image up. It'd also be good if people could use the comments box to identify who's in each picture for posterity - I've worked out a few from the numbers on shirts or shorts, but even that isn't 100% reliable as far as I can tell.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]I dunno if it's the settings on my browser, but the thumbnails don't appear to do Medders' work justice. There seems to be a lot of shots of decapitated, somewhat portly torsos in the first match, although they're actually quite normal once you get the fullsize image up. It'd also be good if people could use the comments box to identify who's in each picture for posterity - I've worked out a few from the numbers on shirts or shorts, but even that isn't 100% reliable as far as I can tell.

Lookout would be the man to clarify, but I think that's just how the thumbnails are and there probably isn't much that can be done about it... I know Lookout has a lot of work planned for the Gallery in the summer so maybe that'll be something he can sort out then.

My next job is to caption each photo, which is clearly going to take a while! If people could please whisper me with which photos they appear in, with the IMG1234.jpg reference, that would be much appreciated. Also worth remembering that some of us had different numbers to what was on the program... for some reason we had duplicate shirts while some numbers didn't even exist in the pile... ;-)
  • Options
    Good photos Medders - Im in 6267- 6269 - 6284
  • Options
    Medders i'm the good looking 1in(cd recording section) img6364 on the right and on my own img6381 aahhhh.