Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Rotherham 0-2 Charlton

many thanks to the 14 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• I know you have enough to do LL, but as the season goes on, any chance of keeping us up to date with yellow cards, many thanks
  • ross1 said:

I know you have enough to do LL, but as the season goes on, any chance of keeping us up to date with yellow cards, many thanks

Ross - do you mean individual players cards, if so no problem
  • ross1 said:

I know you have enough to do LL, but as the season goes on, any chance of keeping us up to date with yellow cards, many thanks

Ross - do you mean individual players cards, if so no problem
    Yes, just so we know when our players are getting near suspension, thanks LL
  • ^Good shout that. Cheers for all that you do LL.
  • I had my MOTM as Solly which was probably influenced by the last 15ish minutes of the game. But it could have easily been Bauer or Amos, and I'm glad both got the recognition they deserve. Kashi on 7.88. Ridiculous from him :).

• Interesting to see that our 'worst' player on the day nevertheless averaged over 7 points.
  • SDAddick said:

I had my MOTM as Solly which was probably influenced by the last 15ish minutes of the game. But it could have easily been Bauer or Amos, and I'm glad both got the recognition they deserve. Kashi on 7.88. Ridiculous from him :).

Kashi gave me the colly wobbles early on and nearly cost us passing across his own 18 yard box and was marked down by me accordingly. As an ex defender that was criminal plus I'm a hard task master :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

SDAddick said:

I had my MOTM as Solly which was probably influenced by the last 15ish minutes of the game. But it could have easily been Bauer or Amos, and I'm glad both got the recognition they deserve. Kashi on 7.88. Ridiculous from him :).

Kashi gave me the colly wobbles early on and nearly cost us passing across his own 18 yard box and was marked down by me accordingly. As an ex defender that was criminal plus I'm a hard task master :wink:
    Mate when you've got his skill you can do whatever you want as far as I'm concerned ;)
  • edited August 2017
    SDAddick said:

RedChaser said:

SDAddick said:

Mate when you've got his skill you can do whatever you want as far as I'm concerned ;)
    Not if he was playing alongside me he couldn't, he'd go deaf in one ear :wink:
  • edited August 2017
    RedChaser said:

SDAddick said:

RedChaser said:

SDAddick said:

He could do keep uppies on his own penalty spot and I'd still love him. Granted he'd probably follow them up with a 40 yard raking ball with his left foot played perfectly in to feet.

Seriously, playing out from the back is the way Robinson wants to play and I commend him for that. Chances are we'll concede at least a couple as a result of overplaying in our own defensive third. But that's the way it goes. We'll also probably score a fair few playing out from the back, as well having a better grip on games by maintaining possession instead of lumping it long for what's at best a 50/50 header.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2017
    SDAddick said:

RedChaser said:

SDAddick said:

RedChaser said:

SDAddick said:

He could do keep uppies on his own penalty spot and I'd still love him. Granted he'd probably follow them up with a 40 yard raking ball with his left foot played perfectly in to feet.

Seriously, playing out from the back is the way Robinson wants to play and I commend him for that. Chances are we'll concede at least a couple as a result of overplaying in our own defensive third. But that's the way it goes. We'll also probably score a fair few playing out from the back, as well having a better grip on games by maintaining possession instead of lumping it long for what's at best a 50/50 header.
    I accept all that and it's a lot easier on the eye but don't forget I'm old school, clear your lines was the mantra. Just as well I'm not the coach, never mind the regime, I could knock another couple of thousand off the attendances no problem :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

SDAddick said:

RedChaser said:

SDAddick said:

RedChaser said:

SDAddick said:

I accept all that and it's a lot easier on the eye but don't forget I'm old school, clear your lines was the mantra. Just as well I'm not the coach, never mind the regime, I could knock another couple of thousand off the attendances no problem :wink: .
    Hey, hey don't sell yourself short. Tony Pulis and Gary Megson will always need coaches at West Brom. I wonder if it's like Man City where they're redoing their entire academy structure to play the way the senior team plays. Four central defenders. Two combative, holding midfielders. At least one big man up front. Play direct and lump it into the channels.