Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most ridiculous reality show.

Recently saw a trailer on Channel 5 for Celebrity 5 go Motorhoming. Wtf?

Reminds me of the episode of Alan Partridge when he pitches ideas for a new show to a tv executive - surprised 'monkey tennis' hasn't been made yet.

Comments

• It's about the only one from that show that hasn't... I'm sure prison cooking became a show. Patiently waiting for "youth hostelling with Chris Eubank"
  • McBobbin said:

It's about the only one from that show that hasn't... I'm sure prison cooking became a show. Patiently waiting for "youth hostelling with Chris Eubank"

Your wait is over...

http://www.yha.org.uk/media/blog/youth-hostelling-chris-eubank-finally-reality
  • I enjoyed the show with Keith Chegwin with his nob out - though that was a quiz show and not a reality show
  • Series link contender.
  • All of them, how anyone can watch any of them is beyond me. Complete drivel!
  • Thought this thread was about a Belgian reality TV show called Roland's Network.
  • In our lifetimes we will have celebrity 'shit in a bucket'
  • Ha, don't even get me started. Once you've seen one episode of Jersey Shore, you'll wanna ram your dick into a brick wall
  • Carter said:

In our lifetimes we will have celebrity 'shit in a bucket'

Already done mate. Swear I once caught sight of Richard blackwood having an enema on channel 5 years back.

• Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

Already done mate. Swear I once caught sight of Richard blackwood having an enema on channel 5 years back.

You certainly did, they were checking it with a stick in a bucket.
  • Carter said:

That confirmed everything I ever believed about Richard Blackwood
  • Naked Attraction must be the winner.
  • Saga Lout said:

Naked Attraction must be the winner.

I saw that once. The girl chose the bloke with the biggest dick and the bloke chose the girl with the biggest tits. Very predictable.
  • Saga Lout said:

I saw that once. The girl chose the bloke with the biggest dick and the bloke chose the girl with the biggest tits. Very predictable.
    I think that's the one I saw. :-)

Or perhaps it always goes that way...
  • I see one where the girl was choosing from blokes and women.
  • ...the most PC fumble I've ever had
  • The one I saw, the bloke chose the bloke with the biggest dick ........................
  • Swisdom said:

I enjoyed the show with Keith Chegwin with his nob out - though that was a quiz show and not a reality show

That was a memorable edition of Swap Shop
  • Sponsored links:

• Saga Lout said:

I saw that once. The girl chose the bloke with the biggest dick
    Ah well I cant help it if the ladies love me... and you thought the "addickted" part of my name was to do with the Charlton nickname
  • Daggs said:

The one I saw, the bloke chose the bloke with the biggest dick ........................

The way I see it is that he must have had a bigger one if he don't mind getting it out in front of the other geezer.
  • They're all crap. 'Bout time they did that one from Roger Mellie in Viz. 'Who's arse is that' or something similar. They stuck a camera up a celebrity's bottom and the audience had to guess who the celebrity was. Good clean family entertainment.
  • The simpsons had it right with 'mystery injection' and 'tied to a bear'
  • They're all crap. 'Bout time they did that one from Roger Mellie in Viz. 'Who's arse is that' or something similar. They stuck a camera up a celebrity's bottom and the audience had to guess who the celebrity was. Good clean family entertainment.

Through the Arsehole?
  • I liked the Roger Mellie suggestion where female celebrities are at the top of a set of steps without any knickers on.

Roger's idea for the title was 'Up your Cunt'.

Celebrity bum-hole, I believe.