Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre Match music

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
What would you like?

Me

More Oasis,Stone Roses & The Jam

Most tracks of these im easy

Comments

• Options
    more Into the Valley by the Skids, I just wish the crowd would become more involved.
  • Options
    Oh god, here we go again.........

Please it's summer, let's leave it to the beginning of the season.

Start moaning and I'll play Military Marching Music!
  • Options
    What's wrong with Military Marching Music? Good enough for the army and no reference to drugs or sex. Bout time there was more respect for the family. Spell in the services would knock some sense into all these hoodies and whatnot. Bring back national service and the light programme. Go for it, BDL

And more roots reggae please. I'll burn you a disc of dub classics in return for that RRR disc you promised me ;-)

"If you are big tree, we are a small axe, ready to get you down"
  • Options
    Even better - you can download RRR on my blog page.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Even better - you can download RRR on my blog page.

But I wouldn;t get all the other tracks. And you never update your blog ; - (
  • Options
    Yes I do, well now and again, ok not for the last few weeks - I'm busy don't you know.

BTW - Anyone work up in Islington? Can you give me the lowdown, where to avoid, where to go etc...

Not that I would ever copy or download music illegally Henry, there will be a copy on Reception for you in August!
  • Options
    Not too bothered what you play, but wish you would turn the volume down. It's louder than a bloody concert. You literally can't even speak to the bloke next to you. We'll all have to start learning sign language. Oh and I've not yet heard anyone disagree with me. Not that I would be able to hear them of course. LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Yes I do, well now and again, ok not for the last few weeks - I'm busy don't you know.

BTW - Anyone work up in Islington? Can you give me the lowdown, where to avoid, where to go etc...

Not that I would ever copy or download music illegally Henry, there will be a copy on Reception for you in August!
    I think Mascot88 has been living in that general area for the last couple of months - may be completely wrong, but it rings a bell...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Not too bothered what you play, but wish you would turn the volume down. It's louder than a bloody concert. You literally can't even speak to the bloke next to you. We'll all have to start learning sign language. Oh and I've not yet heard anyone disagree with me. Not that I would be able to hear them of course. LOL

In the Covered end???? Loud??? Bloomin' eck you must be directly in front of one of the "few" speakers in the north
  • Options
    North Upper Block L. Turn it down!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You'll always get a few complaints from the OLDER type punters,can we have some really loud Black Sabbath or Deep Purple and turn it up thats what i say.....Lets Rock!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Yes I do, well now and again, ok not for the last few weeks - I'm busy don't you know.

It's OK found it on soulseek but thanks anyway. BTW Erstwhile? :- (
  • Options
    London Calling
    Into The Valley
    and one for the ladies
    Let Me Entertain you
  • Options
    i never normally notice,but the music before the portsmouth return to the valley game always sticks in my mind.all the returning home songs that day were excellent.
  • Options
    Agadoo - you know its everyones favourite kind of swing your pants music...and everyone can get down by dancing along - yippee....long live rock!!!
  • Options
    Now you're being silly!
  • Options
    Don't mind as long as we keep Red, Red, Robin.

That is sacred IMHO.
  • Options
    Agadoo - ha ha that would be funny along with the Birdie song
  • Options
    as long as it isn't that 'we're gonna win' song from a few years back. was it bryan adams?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Agadoo - ha ha that would be funny along with the Birdie song[/quote]

O what fun on the terraces eh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Please don't play that "I get knocked down, but I get up again." rubbish as some kind of motivational effort.
  • Options
    Really not bothered as do not take my seat until 2.59pm most Saturday afternoon's.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Really not bothered as do not take my seat until 2.59pm most Saturday afternoon's.

bovvered.jpg
  • Options
    Love it Sco -

Last time we played that Bryan Adams song, we won the Championship - Time for a recall methinks ;-)
  • Options
    do we play music then.

anyway BDL u play what ya want fella you are the one with the butoons
  • Options
    You'll Never Walk Alone. Even if it does mean pinching it off the scousers, its a great anthem that really conjures up a sense of togetherness. Green Green Grass of Home as well, for the same reason.

I Predict a Riot - Fantastic Anthem. Also see I bet you look good on the dancefloor, by the Arctics.

Times like these by Foo Fighters. Appropriate for next season.
  • Options
    that new manic street preachers tune would be a decent one to have.. cant remember the name of it though..
  • Options
    Your love alone is not enough.

A design for life is a far superior anthem (As is Masses against the Classes)
  • Options
    We should take a leaf out of Coventry's book.

Every time I have been there they play nothing but banging tunes for an hour before kick off. Only ground I ever go to early :)

As long as we play London Calling and that song they play when they do the video of Charlton history 5 mins before kick off then I am happy.

And Red Red Robin obviously.
  • Options
    Led Zeppelin - The Immigrant Song

"Come from the land of the ice and snow,
    from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
    The hammer of the gods
    Will drive our ships to new lands,
    To fight the horde, singing and crying:
    Valhalla, I am coming!"