Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Up the duff.

2»

Comments

• Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

That just aint classy at all.
    It's horrible that people are asked to do this though, isn't it?
  • edited September 2017
    Thought you'd be on this thread quicker sooner Chizz...
  • Thought you'd be on this thread quicker Chizz...

"Sooner"

• Chizz said:

Thought you'd be on this thread quicker Chizz...

"Sooner"

Edited
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

Yes, very hard hitting Chizz and it really made me think long and hard about government policy, but whats it got to do with the Royal Family?
  • edited September 2017
    Chizz said:
    Why post inflammatory tweets here that'll just piss us off?

If you choose to have a third child, you choose to support it under new laws. You know that as you take the seed...
  • edited September 2017

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

Yes, very hard hitting Chizz and it really made me think long and hard about government policy, but whats it got to do with the Royal Family?
    It's an interesting tweet, using satire to draw a parallel between women having to comply with provisions in the Rape Clause to continue receiving government hangouts handouts and this particular woman who probably doesn't have to.
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

It's an interesting tweet, using satire to draw a parallel between women having to comply with provisions in the Rape Clause to continue receiving government hangouts and this particular woman who probably doesn't have to.
    Was the Royals responsible for introducing this rule then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

It's an interesting tweet, using satire to draw a parallel between women having to comply with provisions in the Rape Clause to continue receiving government hangouts and this particular woman who probably doesn't have to.
    Was the Royals responsible for introducing this rule then?
    As you know, all Acts require Royal Assent. But that's not the point of the tweet. Obviously.
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

"Handouts"
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

"Handouts"
    "Benefits"
  • Dazzler21 said:

Chizz said:

If you choose to have a third child, you choose to support it under new laws. You know that as you take the seed...
    Cos the mans an absolute bell
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

"Handouts"
    "Benefits"
    So what are you saying now, that your predictive text confused 'hangouts' with 'benefits' and not 'handouts'?

• edited September 2017
    Dazzler21 said:

Chizz said:

You thought this one was inflammatory and likely to piss people off and the first one on the thread wasn't?

I think the Rape Clause is an abhorrent and disgraceful piece of lawmaking. The fact that William and Kate are now having their third child would seem an appropriate time to air the subject. And obviously the person who posted that tweet thinks so too.

I thought it was a funny, fairly clever, slightly shocking way to bring attention to a horrible, discriminatory and intrusive process. I'm sorry if it offended you.
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

"Handouts"
    "Benefits"
    So what are you saying now, that your predictive text confused 'hangouts' with 'benefits' and not 'handouts'?

Oops! Yes, actually!
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

"Handouts"
    "Benefits"

Oops! Yes, actually!
    It's very derogatory to use the term handouts when referencing people's much-needed tax credits and income support you know Chizz.

Try and drag yourself out the dark ages eh
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

"Handouts"
    "Benefits"

Oops! Yes, actually!
    It's very derogatory to use the term handouts when referencing people's much-needed tax credits and income support you know Chizz.

What do *you* call the payments made to the royal family then?
  • Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:
    Jeaus wept,

"Handouts"
    "Benefits"

Oops! Yes, actually!

What do *you* call the payments made to the royal family then?
    Wages - and very well earned an all
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers for the little stars round *you*
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!