Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bride nicks stag do money

Lucky escape for the guy if you ask me, but feel sorry for his mates! Though who lets the bride organise the stag do?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/09/bride-cons-fiance-friends-13000-stag-fund/

Comments

• Options
    The Sun, champion of the people, leaping in to offer a replacement holiday there and sadly not being told to get to f**k
  • Options
    Definitely a lucky escape for the chap, a few days later and she would have been able to run off with half of everything.
  • Options
    I am sorry firstly LOL how could you let this happen? let your missus book or plan your stag... seconded VG i was like why would you even get that far :P haha
  • Options
    And he looks like a proper drip
  • Options
    You get much better looking women in The Sun
  • Options

You get much better looking women in The Sun

By any chance VG were you affected by this, one of the stag crew? You seem like you have personally been insulted :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not rising to this
  • Options
    Classy.
  • Options
    Fuck me - remind me never to turn tinder on in Cumbria

Feel sorry for his mates if that's the sort of wages they're on
  • Options
    Macronate said:

She looks mad and there's an extension lead running under the rug in the 2nd pic which tells me it was never going to work anyway.

And why is there something which looks like a bath mat in the living room?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With some ugly birds you can st least say "well, she's got a good heart". Totally irredeemable this one.
  • Options
    What the F@ck was he thinking when he proposed to her?
  • Options
    Carter said:

Some inbred job there will still bang her, I quite often look at some blokes and think "how the fuck did you end up with her" usually it's with squaddies who have fucked the town bike, gotten her pregnant and done the decent thing. Other times it's simple bullying from the female and a weakness from the male, sometimes it's total lack of confidence from the chap and a fear of dying alone. In this case the poor bastard has proposed to the first female willing to let him enter her meat sleeve probably against the better advice of his chums and landed in the situation he has.

poor ugly basket

Wouldn't touch her with yours Dicko.
  • Options
    I wonder if the groom was in on it. He'll take her back and say he's forgiven her. After him and his mates have had their free holiday.