Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Wigan | Tue 12 Sept

Comments

• Options
    Wigan 61% possession
  • Options
    We get it back and start to build once again.

Pearce to JDS, to Pearce, then back to Amos. Commentary cuts out... now it's back. Kashi to Pearce on the left, finds Fosu on the wing, Evans gets in there, now it's Clarke, beats Evans, lovely ball to Holmes, into the box, cleared, Clarke picks it up, looks for JFC but Evans clears. handball by Pearce.
  • Options
    Your dinner sounds exotic, Jimmy. Ive just finished a Nasi..

Another follower from Glas-weegie-land.

COYA!
  • Options
    Kashi has it, looks for JDS on the left, he takes on Massey, looks for Clarke, back to JDS who gets tackled, they break. Look for a ball, doesnt work, but Evans picks it up. Switches to James on the edge of the box, to Morsy, shoots, blocked, and then they messed it up and we get a throw on our right.
  • Options
    Kashi now, looks for Solly on the right, nice touch, finds Fosu, into the box.. MAG!?

NO! Can't get there.
  • Options
    They are on the attack.. Grigg gets behind the back four, but Amos comes out to stop him. Corner to them!
  • Options
    Swung in right footed by Powell. No! Short, thanks commentator.

They try to cross, blocked, they try again, Amos collects like he's working for Christian Aid.
  • Options
    davedave said:

Barcelona - bit windy here, and I'm nervously following this and BBC sport thread☺

Kust 50 km up the coast. No wind but a bit of drizzle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It sounds like they are overrunning us. Anyone have a tactical insight?
  • Options
    Amos looks for Kashi, now it's Bauer. To Solly by the touchline, lovely ball to Clarke, into Holmes! OFFSIDE! Was a good move.
  • Options
    Struggling so far to deal with Wigan attacks - Kashi and JFC working v hard.

Not working for Clarke so far. We look dangerous on the break but not as dangerous as Wigan. Hopefully it'll settle down and we can gain more of a foothold in the game.
  • Options
    Quick free kick, out to Jacobs. To Byrne in our half. He rolls it back to Evans, he passes it to Massey, but his ball goes for a throw. We take it. Pearce has it, back to Amos.
  • Options
    Solly has it, fouled? No. They get it back. James with the throw in front of our dugout, we win it back. Up to Clarke, ball changing possession too much for me to keep up...

We have it now. Clarke to Fosu, closed down by Burn, but handball!? No, Kashi intervenes and now Amos has it again.
  • Options
    Kashi picks it up and runs with it, but gives it away with a weak pass. Morsy to Evans, to Byrne, chipped into the box but we clear it. Throw to them by the corner flag.
  • Options
    They chuck it into the box but Amos gets it, looks to clear, but no dice. Eventually goes but we get fouled. Needed Amos to hold it there.
  • Options
    23' - 0-0

Pearce has it on the left, chips forward to Mag, header goes to Bruce and he finds James on the wing, infield to Morsey. Long to Grigg, but he fouled Solly. Quick free kick, flamed it, ref says take it again.
  • Options
    Kashi takes it. Bauer to Solly, finds Holmes, turns.. crosses, gets it.. Fosu!? BAD TOUCH BUT LUCKY...SHOOTS! No... Mag fouls the keeper. Chance there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First 20 they have been the better side...a lot slicker and Amos the busier keeper.
  • Options
    I have to go find a drink... can't get tagine out of my tongue.
  • Options
    Wigan are a class above anyone else we've faced this season

Would take Grigg in a heartbeat
  • Options
    Shrewsbury 1-0
  • Options
    I'm back. JFC makes a tackle that saved our bacon there.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I have to go find a drink... can't get tagine out of my tongue.

ffs.. you're not supposed to eat the pot
  • Options
    Solly with the throw. Finds Bauer, under pressure he has to mess it up. Throw to them near our box. James takes the throw. Down the line to Massey, back to James, finds Jacobs and then Kashi gets it, goes long. Cleared into the West Upper!
  • Options
    Bauer has it. Left top Pearce, who carries it forwards. Goes long to Josh, Clarke has it now, to Holmes, crosses... Josh can;t get it, James clears. Powell heads on and Jacobs can break, cuts inside and now we break.. Fosu to Holmes on the right but they stop him and attack! This is end to end stuff...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!